Hi-here's sec 45, ie lesson 44 -ebl, -ind-, -em-; it's 00:07:28, & 6.83MB
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/esperanto_teacher_45_fryer.mp3
hefyd
meum est propositum,in taberna mori
ut sint vina proxima,morientis ori
anon.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 6th, 2008, 12:07 pm

And here's sec. 47 - joining words, conjunctions,exclamations, interjections and compound words; it's 00:04:19, & 3.96MB
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/esperanto_teacher_47_fryer.mp3
hefyd
anon.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 7th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Hi, here are sec. 42, ie lesson 41 – suffixes –ajh-, -ec-,[00:08:45, & 8.01MB]
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/esperanto_teacher_42_fryer.mp3
sec. 48 [arrangement of words in a sentence] [00:03:27 & 3.16MB]
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/esperanto_teacher_48_fryer.mp3
& sec.49 words used with the object [00:03:17 & 3.01MB]
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/esperanto_teacher_49_fryer.mp3
hefyd
anon.

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » July 7th, 2008, 1:23 pm

Thanks so much Hefyd!!!!

Wow, it's so good to see some movement towards completetion on this project! Do you care for any more sections to record? I know, I know, I'm getting greedy. :wink:

All your sections are now in the Magic Window awaiting Proof listening. Thanks so much for your hard work.

Mary
Share a smile with everyone you meet. It costs you nothing, but it's effects may be priceless. It will make you feel better and can shine a little sunshine in someone else's day. Who knows, it may be the only smile they see today.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 7th, 2008, 1:40 pm

Hi Mary- yes, I'll do the rest of the unclaimed ones if noone else wants them-it'd be nice to see the book finished.[dunno if 'la resto' is Esperanto for 'the rest' - does anyone out there know of a decent online free-gratis-and-for-nothing Esperanto-English dictionary ? -I've seen a few, but they're not much cop - it would be handy] hefyd
anon.

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » July 7th, 2008, 1:42 pm

hefyd thanks!

The rest of the sections are yours. :D With that we are back to Readers Found! Yippppee Yahoooo!!! It would be so great if we could get this project done this month!

Mary
Share a smile with everyone you meet. It costs you nothing, but it's effects may be priceless. It will make you feel better and can shine a little sunshine in someone else's day. Who knows, it may be the only smile they see today.

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » July 7th, 2008, 7:22 pm

Hi hefyd,

I've marked Section 35 PL Ok, though just wanted to let you know there is a high pitched ring intermittently through out. Sometimes it's louder than others. Not sure if it's something you can fix or not. :D

Mikelo

Post by Mikelo » July 7th, 2008, 8:53 pm

I have Section 58 done. I called it "Chapter 58" in the recording, since that seems to be such in the book.

Link:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/mla/Infana_Versajxo_58.mp3

Mikelo

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 8th, 2008, 12:17 am

Hi Mary-I'll listen to my recording-I didn't notice any ringing when I listened to it through after doing it though -let me know if you hear it on any of the others-it's not a problem I've had before as far as I know. hefyd
anon.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 8th, 2008, 1:20 am

Hi Mary-I listened to sec. 35 on the magic window and I thought it sounded ok -there was a [to me] very faint ring for a moment or two at the start, but otherwise I thought it was all right. hefyd
anon.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 8th, 2008, 4:31 am

This isn't bad, but the English translation is often not given[in contrast to Hungarian, which is usually there]
http://reta-vortaro.de/revo/
hefyd
anon.

hefyd

Post by hefyd » July 8th, 2008, 11:50 am

anon.

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » July 8th, 2008, 1:42 pm

Hi Mikelo,

Thanks so much for your first section! :D Just a quick note....when naming your files, you can look to the first post in the project thread to see how the Book Coordinator wants all the files to be named.

For this project:
esperanto_teacher_##_fryer.mp3 For our projects we use all lower case for the words and the underscores to separate the title and author info. So, your file should be: esperanto_teacher_58_fryer.mp3

Then in your ID3 tag you add the additional info of which lesson you are working on.

Title: The Esperanto Teacher - Infana Versaĵo.
Artist: Helen Fryer
Album: The Esperanto Teacher

Don't worry about this first file, I can rename it and add the lesson to the Id3 tag, but if you could do it for your next file, that would be appreciated. :D

Your file sounded great! You volume was wonderful, not too soft, as alot of first files tend to be. It was a very clear recording with no background noise. I wish my first file sounded that good!

Finally, I noticed you mentioned a website at the end of your file. Did you want that URL associated with your name in the catalog? If so, could you write it out for me so I can copy and paste it in for you? Thanks so much! :D

Mary

AmethystA

Post by AmethystA » July 8th, 2008, 3:33 pm

hefyd,

Ok, I'll just mark 35 okay...that's why I wanted another pair of ears to listen. :wink:

Thanks!
Mary

mariann

Post by mariann » July 18th, 2008, 1:03 am

Nicholas19 wrote:
Ference Herczeg is a Hungarian name. I don’t really know how to pronounce Hungarian, but I think the Wikipedia page might help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Language/
It might be a bit too late, but if you drop me a PM with your mail address, I can pronounce it for you, I am a native speaker :-)
Nicholas19 wrote:If Lizi, Elze and Elizabet are also Hungarian names, then I would also refer to the Wikipedia article.
Elze might be Hungarian, but the rest? Well, I doubt it. Hungarian names for Lizzy, Elisabeth are Erzsébet, Erzsi, Erzsike, Liza.