Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
frenchaudrey

Post by frenchaudrey »

Woohoo!!
kayray

Post by kayray »

All cataloged!

http://librivox.org/the-merry-adventures-of-robin-hood-by-howard-pyle/

Please check your info and let me know if I need to change anything. I'm downloading the zip right now to make sure every file has a beginning and an ending ;-)

I want to give a big hug and my heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped make this project happen. Because of the rocky patch in the middle, when we had to cope with a missing BC, missing files, and missing readers, it felt like this project was twice as much work as usual, so thanks, all of you, for helping and sticking it out to the end :)

(oh my... I recorded my chapter on Jan 24, 2006, with my crummy old mic! Oh well :)
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Oh well done for getting this catalogued at last! :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Hi kids! Long time no visit! I just visited LV again after a looooong time away and saw that this book just got posted.

Did my Chapter 6 not meet some standards? What did I miss?

I hope to come back and do some more recordings soon, just don't have the time right now.

Hope all is well, and congrats on getting this one out the door!
kayray

Post by kayray »

Hi Mikey, welcome back!
This project got seriously scrambled when the original coordinator, Glovis, disappeared. I was unable to contact him to collect the already-recorded files. I tried to contact all the readers via email and private message, but was unable to reach everyone, so I had to find new readers for some of the chapters. I'm sorry :( Please feel free to sign up for a chapter of something else!
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

kayray wrote:Hi Mikey, welcome back!
This project got seriously scrambled when the original coordinator, Glovis, disappeared. I was unable to contact him to collect the already-recorded files. I tried to contact all the readers via email and private message, but was unable to reach everyone, so I had to find new readers for some of the chapters. I'm sorry :( Please feel free to sign up for a chapter of something else!
Aw, that's too bad, I don't remember getting anything from you. Probably got sucked into spam filters or something.

Well, I'm glad it's done, and I've still got the recording if you need multiple versions. I just moved recently and haven't set my mixing equip up yet, but I hope to find some time to get back to reading.

Glad you're all still here and going strong. Saw that the egutenberg project is now linking directly to the audiobooks - great step forward!