COMPLETE: History of the US III:The Union & Natl. Politi

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Jo,

Yes, you can (thanks!).

Robert,

Heart of Texas was interested in PLing this.Would you be so kind as to PM her & discuss.

Many thanks,
TTM
[color=darkblue][size=92][i]Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.[/i] -- Henry James[/size][/color]
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ticktockman wrote:Hey Christie,

Glad to hear you're feeling better & getting some time off & away. There's absolutely no hurry to get done. I was just doing my Jumping July Due Diligence.

Thanks much,
TTM
I'm done, done, done!! Love the laptop. I deited this baby on the four hour drive to the Mighty Mackinac bridge, and now can upload on this great network in my hotel room. :-)

sometimes technology is just too great.

The file is at:
http://download.yousendit.com/99C9F60D55AC3F5A

It's about 22 minutes long. Lt me know if any changes are needed.

Christie
Christie Nowak
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Xrystabelle wrote: I'm done, done, done!! Love the laptop. I deited this baby on the four hour drive to the Mighty Mackinac bridge, and now can upload on this great network in my hotel room. :-)

sometimes technology is just too great.

The file is at:
http://download.yousendit.com/99C9F60D55AC3F5A

It's about 22 minutes long. Lt me know if any changes are needed.

Christie
Hey Christie,

Great to hear from you! You're right about technology, though I still have a hard time editing while I drive 'cause I've got a standard transmission :wink:

Will get you in the MB ASAP.

Thanks again,
TTM
[color=darkblue][size=92][i]Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.[/i] -- Henry James[/size][/color]
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ticktockman wrote: Hey Christie,

Great to hear from you! You're right about technology, though I still have a hard time editing while I drive 'cause I've got a standard transmission :wink:

Thanks again,
TTM
I can see how that would be a problem. There's less to juggle with an automatic. Turn signals are bad enough. I'd be sure to get my earphones all tangled up with a standard! :twisted:

Christie
Christie Nowak
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Turn signals :?:

:lol:
Xrystabelle

Post by Xrystabelle »

Ticktockman wrote:Turn signals :?:

:lol:
NaughTY! :twisted:

Christie
Christie Nowak
HeartofTexas

Post by HeartofTexas »

Y'all remind me to avoid the roads when you're driving! You sound almost as bad as the driver I passed yesterday talking away on her pink cell phone, with her black poodle riding in her lap.

I was glad to see that the dog was keeping a close eye out on the road ahead :lol: :wink:
ofTexas-Susan
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Note to self...get a new cell phone cover...ttm

:wink:
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

Uh-oh...It's Quiz time!!

In the beginning God made 'the light.' Shortly thereafter God made three big mistakes. The first mistake was called MAN, the second mistake was called WO-MAN, and the third mistake was the invention of THE POODLE. Now the reason the poodle was such a big mistake is because God originally wanted to build a Schnauzer, but he f--ed up.

(with a million apologies both to the author-for the edit-and to those who still find this offensive)
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

The envelope please....

...or do you want a little more time to consider who said it?

TTM
Ticktockman

Post by Ticktockman »

The Poodle Lecture
Frank Zappa
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/frank-zappa/the-poodle-lecture.html

It gets better (or worse, depending on your perspective)...