COMPLETE Kilo: Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent by Ellis Parker Butler - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 5th, 2022, 8:45 am My pleasure indeed! Thank you!

I only got a comment on the intro for chapter 2. If you're doing the short version, it would go: Chapter 2 of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] so that it also includes the author's name.
Oh, okay! I can easily fix that, and will re-upload it (and adjust the time length, if it changes...) Hopefully I'll be able to upload chapter 3 today, also. Other chapters will need to wait until after Easter sometime...
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

DaleBarkley wrote: April 5th, 2022, 12:37 pm
Rapunzelina wrote: April 5th, 2022, 8:45 am My pleasure indeed! Thank you!

I only got a comment on the intro for chapter 2. If you're doing the short version, it would go: Chapter 2 of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] so that it also includes the author's name.
Oh, okay! I can easily fix that, and will re-upload it (and adjust the time length, if it changes...) Hopefully I'll be able to upload chapter 3 today, also. Other chapters will need to wait until after Easter sometime...
Fixed, and re-uploaded (and time adjusted to 18:26)
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Chapter 3 is ready for PL :D Stay tuned for further adventures, sometime after Easter!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Enjoy your Easter time! I'll be looking forward to the continuation of the story!

I still got a note on the intro for Chapter 3: while the instructions say "Chapter # of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] " you're adding an extra bit, here in bold "Chapter 3 of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This is a Librivox recording. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] ". It's not wrong, but it would make the intro shorter if it wasn't there :mrgreen:
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 6th, 2022, 12:52 pm Enjoy your Easter time! I'll be looking forward to the continuation of the story!

I still got a note on the intro for Chapter 3: while the instructions say "Chapter # of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] " you're adding an extra bit, here in bold "Chapter 3 of Kilo, Being the Love Story of Eliph' Hewlitt Book Agent, by Ellis Parker Butler. This is a Librivox recording. This LibriVox recording is in the public domain. [...] ". It's not wrong, but it would make the intro shorter if it wasn't there :mrgreen:
Oh, right! Okay, I'll fix that, and re-post it. Thanks!
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

DaleBarkley wrote: April 6th, 2022, 9:13 pm
Rapunzelina wrote: April 6th, 2022, 12:52 pm Enjoy your Easter time! I'll be looking forward to the continuation of the story!

Oh, right! Okay, I'll fix that, and re-post it. Thanks!
Chapter 3 intro fixed, and re-uploaded (with time length adjusted), and ready for final spot PL
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Marked PL OK! See you after Easter!
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Chapter 4 is ready for PL :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Chapter 4 is PL OK!
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 19th, 2022, 9:25 am Chapter 4 is PL OK!
Yay! On to chapter 5.
Last edited by DaleBarkley on April 19th, 2022, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Chapter 5, ready for PL :thumbs:
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Chapter 6 is also ready for PL :mrgreen:
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

And now Chapter 7 is also ready for PL (it's a short one).
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Chapters 5-7 are PL OK! So there is competition for Sally!
So far the voices are consistent :mrgreen:
DaleBarkley

Post by DaleBarkley »

Rapunzelina wrote: April 21st, 2022, 3:56 pm Chapters 5-7 are PL OK! So there is competition for Sally!
So far the voices are consistent :mrgreen:
Thanks!! Yes, that's the challenge. There are LOTS of crazy characters in this novel, but I think I have voices for all of them. :)