Complete-[Folklore]-The Magic of the Horse-shoe- Robert M. Lawrence-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I appreciate that!! :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

You are my hero! I will put this together and we may finally be able to finish this thing.
Thank you, JCzekaj! :clap: :D :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi JCzekaj,

I put the pieces together in the file below. It will need 3 updates to the numbers. You can download the file below to work with.
At 0.05-1 second, update the section number to 3, at 0.15 say 7, and at the end say 'End of Section 3.
But you can wait if you want until Christine has a chance to proof listen in case there are other edits needed.
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/horseshoe_03_lawrence_128kb.mp3

Thank you SO much!! It is great luck that you took in this orphan!
-Amy
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Section 3 notes:
0.05 should be "Section 3"; I heard "Section 7"
0:15 insert the words "The Magic of the Horseshoe Part 3" which is the section title in the Magic Window.
14:47 remove outro in the middle of the recording
30:41 Missing "3"; should be "End of Section 3"
Thanks!
Christine
JCZEKAJRADIO

Post by JCZEKAJRADIO »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you so much! :D
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Section 3 is PL Ok! Congrats to all on this well done project!
Christine
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you so much for proof listening it, Christine! And everyone for reading.
I will start cataloging! :9:
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-magic-of-the-horse-shoe-by-robert-means-lawrence/

Congratulations, All! :clap:
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

There was a bit of an extra phrase at the end of the silence on Section 1 so I am fixing that. It is nothing anyone did wrong. It seems like the phrase that needed to be updated was rerecorded at the end then inserted where it needed to be, but didn't get deleted at the end. Finding that would not be part of the spot pl. It is just a strange thing that happened.
Fear not if you have downloaded it already and notice it. It is being updated.