COMPLETE: The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emma Orczy-ce/tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
JaysPlays
Posts: 32
Joined: July 24th, 2007, 7:55 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by JaysPlays » August 3rd, 2007, 3:39 am

Just checked the magic box. Is there a problem with my file for Chap IV? I still have it on my memory stick if you need me to upload it again.

Cheers
Jay

Your friendly neighbourhood playwright

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » August 6th, 2007, 8:49 am

JaysPlays wrote:Just checked the magic box. Is there a problem with my file for Chap IV? I still have it on my memory stick if you need me to upload it again.
Thanks for noticing this. I have fixed it, and it should have a link now.

Jason

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » August 21st, 2007, 9:03 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back to my normal schedule. Still not a ton of time, but I should be more attentive here. I'll be finishing up the prep on the last chapters over the next week, so you should be able to see all the available parts.

I'd like to start putting together a couple chapters. I'll start with chapter 18, as all that is required is my narration on it. If there are any other chapters that are fully recorded, or just one piece shy, I'll work on them as well. There are none at this time, but there might be by the time I get there. :) I hope to have one done by the end of September.

Hope everyone is enjoying this project.

Jason

ceastman
Posts: 4212
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 8:36 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA

Post by ceastman » August 21st, 2007, 3:55 pm

Welcome back! :)

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » August 29th, 2007, 12:19 pm

For those waiting for the entire text to be prepped, it is all prepped and ready to be read. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

Jason
Help save lives from the guillotine! Join the [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8971]Scarlet Pimpernel[/url] today!

frenchaudrey
Posts: 201
Joined: September 12th, 2006, 10:40 pm
Location: Washington, DC- London, UK-

Post by frenchaudrey » August 30th, 2007, 6:47 am

Could I please claim Comtesse de Tourney (Chapters 3, 4, 5, 10, 11)- I would love to read for a disgruntled French royal. :)
[size=84] Claire Goget
Librivox: [url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=125]Catalog[/url] [/size]

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » August 30th, 2007, 8:08 am

frenchaudrey wrote:Could I please claim Comtesse de Tourney (Chapters 3, 4, 5, 10, 11)- I would love to read for a disgruntled French royal. :)
Sure Claire, she is all yours!

Jason
Help save lives from the guillotine! Join the [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8971]Scarlet Pimpernel[/url] today!

Lissa_Maylee
Posts: 100
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:38 am
Contact:

Post by Lissa_Maylee » September 26th, 2007, 6:52 am

Hi, I'm back!

I'll take Chapter 20, Marguerite, if it's still around.

ceastman
Posts: 4212
Joined: December 28th, 2005, 8:36 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA

Post by ceastman » September 26th, 2007, 3:29 pm

Quick note: I'll be mostly without Internet acces tomorrow through Sunday 9/30, with occasional net access the rest of that week.

Thanks!

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » September 27th, 2007, 9:39 am

Lissa_Maylee,

Chapter 20, Marguerite is all yours! Thanks!

Jason
Help save lives from the guillotine! Join the [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8971]Scarlet Pimpernel[/url] today!

Lissa_Maylee
Posts: 100
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:38 am
Contact:

Post by Lissa_Maylee » September 30th, 2007, 8:43 am

shabam wrote:Lissa_Maylee,

Chapter 20, Marguerite is all yours! Thanks!

Jason
Oh, dear...it seems that The Great Firewall of China has decided that your prepared text is something subversive or whatever, and I can't access it. Anonymouse.org, which is what I use when this happens, doesn't seem to like it either. What shall I do?

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » September 30th, 2007, 9:47 pm

Lissa_Maylee wrote:
shabam wrote:Lissa_Maylee,

Chapter 20, Marguerite is all yours! Thanks!

Jason
Oh, dear...it seems that The Great Firewall of China has decided that your prepared text is something subversive or whatever, and I can't access it. Anonymouse.org, which is what I use when this happens, doesn't seem to like it either. What shall I do?
Sorry, my fault... My server is down. I'll migrate over to a different location... I'll post again when that is done. It will probably be tomorrow night (24 hours from the time of this post).

Jason
Help save lives from the guillotine! Join the [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8971]Scarlet Pimpernel[/url] today!

Lissa_Maylee
Posts: 100
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:38 am
Contact:

Post by Lissa_Maylee » September 30th, 2007, 10:52 pm

shabam wrote:
Lissa_Maylee wrote:
shabam wrote:Lissa_Maylee,

Chapter 20, Marguerite is all yours! Thanks!

Jason
Oh, dear...it seems that The Great Firewall of China has decided that your prepared text is something subversive or whatever, and I can't access it. Anonymouse.org, which is what I use when this happens, doesn't seem to like it either. What shall I do?
Sorry, my fault... My server is down. I'll migrate over to a different location... I'll post again when that is done. It will probably be tomorrow night (24 hours from the time of this post).

Jason
Oh, so it's not the Great Firewall (this time), huh? I'm so used to that being the problem (Gutenberg is blocked).

shabam
Posts: 269
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Post by shabam » October 2nd, 2007, 9:45 am

ok. I have the files back up. I moved them to my schools server, which is more stable. But I have limited space there, and it is now full... I need to think about a more permanent location for my domain. Having it on my highly unstable home computer is proving troublesome.

I have a couple other small spaces I can store the files until then.

enjoy,

Jason
Help save lives from the guillotine! Join the [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8971]Scarlet Pimpernel[/url] today!

Lissa_Maylee
Posts: 100
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:38 am
Contact:

Post by Lissa_Maylee » October 6th, 2007, 10:37 am

All right, here's Marguerite, Chapter 20, 6.8 MB:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/200710/pimpernel_marguerite_20_orczy.mp3

And, while I'm here, I'll go ahead and claim something else. How about Chapter 6 narration?

Post Reply