COMPLETE: The Lady in Blue by Auguste Groner, translated by Grace Isabel Colborn -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

HAH ! It was Tony. *smug grin* :mrgreen: Yes, this chapter now starts pointing to the step-brother to be the murderer, which would explain why Tony was helping him in everything. I pity them a bit though, well, let's see whether Muller lets them get away with it. That seems to be his MO sometimes.

PL ok again, thanks

Sonia
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Yes, I guess we will see. I try not to read ahead, so I am typically just one chapter ahead of you. :)
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Chapter 17 is ready for PL. A short one in which we learn a bit more about the Lohrs, while Muller struggles with what he has learned...
Jo
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

chapter 17 is PL ok and yes, from all that Muller hears about the Lohrs' goodness, I am sure he will let them get away with it somehow.

Sonn there's gonna be the finale !!!

Sonia
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Chapter 18 is in the MW. The whole story of the events at the Grey House comes out.
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

19 is also ready for PL. And that's a wrap...how does the saying go - "all's well that ends well"?

Anyway thanks again for PLing. I hope you enjoyed listening. If you are up for another, I am thinking of doing this one next. "The Man with the Black Cord" :)
Jo
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:clap: and it's a wrap indeed. Both sections PL ok. And yes, the outcome was as expected, knowing Muller. I do pity Elise a little bit. Nobody really mourns her and her murder is not really avenged. :( Ah well... the destruction of the Lohr family wouldn't have been fair either.

It was a good book and yes, I would probably listen to another one again. Not sure how much free DPL time I will have when you start it. But you can let me know before you launch, then I'll see.

Thanks for the great narrations !

Sonia
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Sounds good, Sonia. I'll let you know. Thanks. :)
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please let me know if any changes to the catalog page are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-lady-in-blue-by-auguste-groner/
Jo