[COMPLETE] Sermons for all the Sundays in the year (Sermons XXVI - XLIII), by Saint Alphonsus Liguori - kaz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 13 has incorrect bitrate. Please upload a corrected version.

Thanks,
Michael
ancientchristian

Post by ancientchristian »

Indeed. OK, new file uploaded.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/sermons-for-all-the-sundays-in-the-year-vol2-by-saint-alphonsus-liguori/

Congratulations on completing another solo project! :clap:

Michael
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

The title in the catalogue says Sermons XXVI - LIII which in my book is 26-53 so that is what the cover says - I was surprised - I thought there were 52 Sundays in a year but thought there may be a spare for every seventh leap year or something. Before I redo the cover what is correct ?

Anne
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

annise wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 7:21 pm The title in the catalogue says Sermons XXVI - LIII which in my book is 26-53 so that is what the cover says - I was surprised - I thought there were 52 Sundays in a year but thought there may be a spare for every seventh leap year or something. Before I redo the cover what is correct ?
Actually, I made an oversight in the title. The book does contains 53 sermons in all, but the title should read "XLIII" (43), because the reader decided to stop there. I've now corrected it in the catalog and at the Archive. Thanks for noticing!

Michael
ancientchristian

Post by ancientchristian »

Looks like the cover art needs to be corrected as well.