[COMPLETE] The Pinafore Picture Book... by W.S. Gilbert - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
david wales

Post by david wales »

3 uploaded

9.57 long

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/pinaforepicturebook_03_gilbert_128kb.mp3

If you find no mistakes to correct we are finished recording this book. Now off to make the cover.
Peace, David
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

3 PL OK!
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

4 PL OK. Finished!

Will catalog this in the morning.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-story-of-hms-pinafore-ver2-by-ws-gilbert/

Let me know if anything is amiss. Now I just have to get those G+S tunes out of my head.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

The G&S Pinafore music always brings back one of my treasured (?) childhood memories. My father is getting the outboard motor checked out before the boating season by running it clamped onto the side of a trash can filled with water as he continually pulled the starter rope. It is not going well, with "The Great Big D__" word prominent and loud. My mother moved the stereo speaker to the kitchen window and started playing her record of "I am the Captain of the Pinafore" at high volume so as to prevent the neighbors (as well as us kids) hearing all my father's outbursts. The climax was the motor starting only very briefly as the trash can tipped over and - well, dinner that night was short, sullen, and silent....

Thanks, Todd
david wales

Post by david wales »

Everything looks good to me. Now to send off the cover with Ralf in a starring role ! And thank you so much for your hel[ !
Peace, David