(Complete) Ingersoll on ROBERT BURNS - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
msfry

Post by msfry »

Lynnet wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:35 am
msfry wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:19 am A few additions/corrections are needed. First, summary is by Wikipedia, and Michele Fry.
Second. Please add this to the Ingersoll on Famous People series, usually cited under the summary.
We cannot use a summary by wikipedia.
I'll look to see if a group has been set up. Adding projects to a group is not automatic and you need to let the MC know. Once it is added, the blurb will appear.
I've seen many summaries by Wikipedia on LV projects, so this must be something new. I can go in and change the wording on their part if you think I should. You MC'd a previous section of this collection (on Shakespeare), and I've been speaking of the collection with Verla, so I figured you'd know this was part of that series. I see now I should have mentioned it to you specifically. Anyway, it's there now. Thanks.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

msfry wrote: October 10th, 2021, 11:32 am
Lynnet wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:35 am
msfry wrote: October 10th, 2021, 10:19 am A few additions/corrections are needed. First, summary is by Wikipedia, and Michele Fry.
Second. Please add this to the Ingersoll on Famous People series, usually cited under the summary.
We cannot use a summary by wikipedia.
I'll look to see if a group has been set up. Adding projects to a group is not automatic and you need to let the MC know. Once it is added, the blurb will appear.
I've seen many summaries by Wikipedia on LV projects, so this must be something new. I can go in and change the wording on their part if you think I should. You MC's a previous section of this collection (on Shakespeare), and I've been speaking of the collection with Verla, so I figured you'd know this was part of that series. I should have mentioned it to you specifically. Sorry.
It's not something new, just something some people let pass... but wikipedia is not necessarily PD so we try to be careful. We've had some taken down at AI because of it, I suppose if the Internet Police catch it.
As for the other projects... I'm sorry, but I am fallible. I remember the Shakespeare project, but I didn't remember it was part of a group. I've added it.