[COMPLETE] A Lincoln Conscript - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Chapters 2, 6, 10, 11 and 12 are PL OK! :thumbs:

Kevin, I guess that's a wrap. I just want to thank you again for selecting this project to record. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to your narration, which made a much deeper impact on me, than when I originally read the book while preparing the ebook version for PG.

:clap:
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DACSoft wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:34 pm Chapters 2, 6, 10, 11 and 12 are PL OK! :thumbs:

Kevin, I guess that's a wrap. I just want to thank you again for selecting this project to record. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to your narration, which made a much deeper impact on me, than when I originally read the book while preparing the ebook version for PG.

:clap:
Thank you. I was moved by this book and am very pleased you introduced it to PG.

I'm looking to record another Greene book whose title I have forgotten!

I saw, also, that Greene does not have a wikipedia page (or at least I did not find it.) I hope to remedy that, though perhaps you have more knowledge than I of the author. If so, may I send my sketch of him to you when I finally get it done?
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Found it! The Unhallowed Harvest.
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Ah yes. That one's not at PG yet (not that it matters for LV), but will be. It's in my DP post-processing queue to create the ebook at some point.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to DPL the project for you, if you'd like.

I really haven't any more knowledge of Homer Greene then there is here at LV's author page (https://librivox.org/author/10496). I had come across one of his books for PG that I liked so much I decided to run as many of his books (there aren't too many) as I could for PG. There are still a couple more I'm working on (and I've recorded a few for LV already).
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

DACSoft wrote: April 29th, 2021, 1:26 pm Ah yes. That one's not at PG yet (not that it matters for LV), but will be. It's in my DP post-processing queue to create the ebook at some point.

In the meantime, I'd be happy to DPL the project for you, if you'd like.

I really haven't any more knowledge of Homer Greene then there is here at LV's author page (https://librivox.org/author/10496). I had come across one of his books for PG that I liked so much I decided to run as many of his books (there aren't too many) as I could for PG. There are still a couple more I'm working on (and I've recorded a few for LV already).
You very well may be finished before I get to recording the next Greene. (We'll see!)
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

It will be tomorrow before I can catalog this. Congrats though!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

craigdav1 wrote: April 29th, 2021, 3:29 pm It will be tomorrow before I can catalog this. Congrats though!
No rush!

And thank you!
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-lincoln-conscript-by-homer-greene/

Let me know if anything is amiss. Congrats!