COMPLETE [SOLO] The Boy Scouts in a Trapper's Camp - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

12-14 are all PL ok.

I don't feel I can continue to PL for you right now. I'm really having trouble with being on the computer. My eyes are still giving my trouble. I'm sorry. I have enjoyed this series and I hope as soon as the doctors fix me I can catch up with you again.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

OK, Linny.
I appreciate your efforts.
Do I need to do anything to get another PL?
I'm working with Jim on another project, maybe I can just ask him for the last few chapters?

I hope the doctors can help you.
Keith
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

Oh, no. I'll finish this project. I'm still listening... 15 is ok. I'll get this all finished in the next couple of days. I just don't feel I should take on any other projects right now.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

OK! Thanks for this one.
I'm glad you get to finish the story. :)
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
linny

Post by linny »

Me too! I can't stop now. :mrgreen:

16 and 17 are PL OK. I need to get away from the monitors but I should be able to finish up tomorrow.
linny

Post by linny »

Great job! All sections are PL OK. Starting the validation process now. :D
linny

Post by linny »

Woops, nope. I need a description.

EDIT: NVM, you added one to the initial post. I'll use that. If you add after the launch it doesn't go to the database. We have to manually enter it. Just leave a note in the thread so we can update it. It's not a big deal but we don't want to miss it.
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Thank you! This has been fun!
I'll have to keep the summary addition in mind for later. Now a mistake that was made on an earlier book makes more sense.

I'm hoping my next project will be fun, too.
We're already off to a bit of a rocky start. :?
linny

Post by linny »

Yikes. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-boy-scouts-in-a-trappers-camp-by-thornton-w-burgess/