COMPLETE SOLO [ROMANIAN] Cartea de Aur de Alexandru Macedonski-rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

This is a very generous offer, thank you! But the standard PL would still need to be able to tell if the intro and outro is all there, that there are no repetitions or major stumbles, and looking only for the technical and vocal clarity would not cover that unfortunately.
rschmfem

Post by rschmfem »

Okay .. makes no sense, but .. Good luck ..
Roseanne Schmidt AKA rschmfem @ ╞ myLVZazl-TsTwitter ╪ BookRvws 1,2 ╪ ♣blog♣ ╪ dA
♫ As of July 11,2021, ... Apologies for hiatus'ing from LV since 3/2015 forgive me, again... :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Gabriela!

I listened to the best of my ability following with the text, and I would say sections 1-4 are PL OK.

In section 5 (chapter 9) I think a phrase is missing around 9:38 in the recording "Iar pînă la moarte, îl mai aștepta oare altceva decît îndeplinirea tuturor voințelor și dorințelor lui?"
aubergine27

Post by aubergine27 »

Hi!

That's right, just checked and I'll change it. Thanks for the PL!
aubergine27

Post by aubergine27 »

Hi!

I finished recording and uploading the last part. I can do the PL for the last few chapters myself it's probably really difficult for you to do it without speaking the language. Tomorrow I'll change the intros to the first recordings to include the section numbers and correct the slight error in one of the chapters.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I was hoping a Romanian-speaking person would show up to enjoy your so nicely narrated recordings. It needs to be a person other than the reader that does the proof listening. I will have time to do it, probably Monday or Tuesday. :)
aubergine27

Post by aubergine27 »

Rapunzelina wrote: September 17th, 2021, 6:05 pm I was hoping a Romanian-speaking person would show up to enjoy your so nicely narrated recordings. It needs to be a person other than the reader that does the proof listening. I will have time to do it, probably Monday or Tuesday. :)
Oh alright then! I changed part 5 to include the missing part and changed everything else to have the right intro and outro (i.e. including section number, not just chapter numbers). I'll drop in next week to check the PL notes. Thank you!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I think in chapter 12 you missed adding the "end of part 7" phrase. Also, check if that last word is the same in the recording as in the text, or if it changes the meaning. "un nor de praf alburiu". If it doesn't change the meaning, then it's fine.
The rest of the sections sound perfect. :thumbs:
aubergine27

Post by aubergine27 »

Hi! Changed the last word and added the right ending. Sorry it took so long, got busy with uni. I hope everything's alright now. :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Thank you! I will start the process to send it to the catalogue, and will post again when it's complete.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Congratulations on your complete audio book, Gabriela! This is now in the catalogue: https://librivox.org/cartea-de-aur-by-alexandru-macedonski/