(Complete) The First Men In The Moon by H. G. Wells - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
digitizer

Post by digitizer »

Lynnet wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:25 am All sections need to be marked PL OK before it can be catalogued.
Thanks, Lynnet
So the process is as below?
1. Claim a reading
2. Record and upload
3. PL OK
4. Catalogue
5. Upload and claim Cover
Cheers
~ Digitizer
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

digitizer wrote: May 1st, 2021, 3:34 pm
Lynnet wrote: May 1st, 2021, 7:25 am All sections need to be marked PL OK before it can be catalogued.
Thanks, Lynnet
So the process is as below?
1. Claim a reading
2. Record and upload
3. PL OK
4. Catalogue
5. Upload and claim Cover
Cheers
:thumbs:

I have nothing to do with covers, so don’t know how that whole side of it works. I believe you can claim the job before cataloguing, to make sure it doesn’t go into the general pool to be claimed by someone else. If you have questions about that side of things, I think the best person to ask is Annise.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Well, it wouldn't be H.G. Wells without a little social commentary would it?
Glad to report the last three chapters as PL OK, so we are indeed ready for the catalogue.
Thank you for the privilege and pleasure of listening to your reading of this curious book. :)

If you intend to do the cover for this book, and are sure you know how to do it, as soloist (or BC) you can pre-claim on this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

Otherwise it goes into a pool and claims are granted on a first come basis.

I'm just now learning how to do covers. It is a challenge but will be more fun once I'm more proficient in the process. :roll:
~ Larry
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-first-men-in-the-moon-version-2-by-h-g-wells/

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: It is now ready for the cover, but I recommend you head over to that thread and ask for guidance.