[COMPLETE][solo][Mystery] Cut by the County by Mary Elizabeth Braddon - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

great ! this went quite fast and smooth.

I only forgot to ask, Adrienne, are you ok with the summary that Stav wrote in the beginning ? Now that you have read the book maybe you want to amend things that were unclear or too much of a spoiler ?

I'll wait with the cataloguing until your reply.

Sonia
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Good question. How about
Darnel Park is situated in a county that thrives on gossip and secrets, and the Darnel family, as it turns out, has many of them. An attempt at Sir Allan Darnel’s life, after various misunderstandings and misdirections, reveals an estranged son and a mysterious fiancée, and the Darnel family scrambles to conceal these new developments from not only the county but the Scotland Yard detective called in to investigate.
Adrienne "Adri" Prevost (she/her)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AdriPrev wrote: July 8th, 2021, 4:20 am Good question. How about
Darnel Park is situated in a county that thrives on gossip and secrets, and the Darnel family, as it turns out, has many of them. An attempt at Sir Allan Darnel’s life, after various misunderstandings and misdirections, reveals an estranged son and a mysterious fiancée, and the Darnel family scrambles to conceal these new developments from not only the county but the Scotland Yard detective called in to investigate.
:thumbs: sounds perfect. It's your own text, right ? Nothing copyrighted by RandomHouse or some such ;)

Sonia
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Yup, that's mine!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AdriPrev wrote: July 8th, 2021, 4:25 am Yup, that's mine!
:thumbs: I'll paste it in and start the cataloguing process now :) will let you know once it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:clap: finshed all smoothly:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/cut-by-the-county-by-mary-elizabeth-braddon/

Great job, Adrienne and Jim. :)

Moving to completed....

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks, Sonia. Jim :thumbs:
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

:clap: