(Complete) Terror Out of Space by Leigh Brackett - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

loon wrote: June 14th, 2021, 4:51 am As promised - first thing in the morning.

Part V is PL OK. Congratulations - that's the book. Thanks for sharing this adventure with me!

Now lynnet can package it up and send the files off to archive dot org. There your recordings will be re-encoded at various bitrates and the LibriVox computers can add Terror Out of Space to the catalog as the newest recording. All this shoving files around might take a day. I know that can seem like forever when you're waiting for your solo to come out, but it will get there, it will, it will.

(Coffee is ready for me!)
Working on it.
FYI, if all the files are correct, it just takes 10 minutes… then the “system” takes over and does it’s thing in anything from 15 minutes to several hours before the MC has to do the final touches. I’ll be out all day, so I’ll set it going but won’t be able to check on it until late afternoon.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/terror-out-of-space-by-leigh-douglass-brackett/

Congratulations on one of the quickest projects I've catalogued :lol:

Seriously, well done on completing your solo. :clap: :clap: :clap:
EVKesserich

Post by EVKesserich »

Lynnet wrote: June 14th, 2021, 7:23 am
loon wrote: June 14th, 2021, 4:51 am As promised - first thing in the morning.

Part V is PL OK. Congratulations - that's the book. Thanks for sharing this adventure with me!

Now lynnet can package it up and send the files off to archive dot org. There your recordings will be re-encoded at various bitrates and the LibriVox computers can add Terror Out of Space to the catalog as the newest recording. All this shoving files around might take a day. I know that can seem like forever when you're waiting for your solo to come out, but it will get there, it will, it will.

(Coffee is ready for me!)
Working on it.
FYI, if all the files are correct, it just takes 10 minutes… then the “system” takes over and does it’s thing in anything from 15 minutes to several hours before the MC has to do the final touches. I’ll be out all day, so I’ll set it going but won’t be able to check on it until late afternoon.
Wow, thank you-- both of you! :clap: You've both been amazingly responsive and supportive on your end. It definitely made doing this project even more enjoyable. I appreciate your patience and attention to detail, loon-- hope to work with you again sometime. *toasts coffee) :D