[COMPLETE] The Road To Mandalay by B. M. Croker - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 13, 17 and 21 are now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 23 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 24 is PL OK
Michele
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks a lot.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for 5 and 6

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently longer than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 22 is now PL OK
Michele
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge huge thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Smilingjade

Post by Smilingjade »

If there is an easier way to determine the 5 sec at the beginning and at least 5 sec at the end , please let me know...I have recorded multiple files and did not have to do so many revisions.
Here is what I have done https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_05_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 17:41
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_06_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 21:39

I listened to the recording and ensure that was at least the 5 sec in front and at least 5 sec at the end..

Thanks.
SmilingJade
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

That's still wrong I'm afraid.

You'll need between 0.5 -1 seconds at the beginning of the file, and 5 seconds at the end of the file.

It doesn't have to be exactly 5.000000 seconds, "thereabouts" is fine.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 27 and 29 are PL OK
Michele
Smilingjade

Post by Smilingjade »

Hello,
I hope this time, I have corrected it so it is good enough for you..
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_05_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 17:34
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_06_croker_128kb.mp3 duration 21:32

Thank you and let me know if they are ok..
Smilingjade
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

Chapter 36, 24:28

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_36_croker_128kb.mp3

I am so enjoying this. If you have any orphan chapters for this book, let me know and I'll be glad to do them. I hope people don't hear this and think I'm racist--it's truly a work of its time! I'll get my last chapter done this week, and I already have another project I want to do. :D