Complete [CHILDREN] Nibble Rabbit Makes More Friends, by John Breck-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
rubzin

Post by rubzin »

Hi, first time reader here - would love to volunteer to read section 3. Looked over the text and am not sure how to pronounce "Ouphe"... Can someone provide a phonetic spelling for this name??

Thank you!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

rubzin wrote: February 27th, 2021, 11:52 am Hi, first time reader here - would love to volunteer to read section 3. Looked over the text and am not sure how to pronounce "Ouphe"... Can someone provide a phonetic spelling for this name??

Thank you!
Thank you for your interest in this project.
We do, however, request that our new readers first complete a one-minute test recording to check out all of your technical specifications and any reading issues.

New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!

Among the useful information there you will find instructions for completing your test recording. Once you have the "OK" on that, post again here and you are free to record for this project. Let us know how you would like to be credited in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.

== As far as the pronunciation of the name, just take your best guess! Who really knows?
But, there was a request for this section that came in before yours, just not in the MW yet, so when you come back, you may choose one of the other open sections. Check this thread to make sure there isn't another claim for it. Thanks.
Last edited by silverquill on February 28th, 2021, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

slgill wrote: February 27th, 2021, 8:39 am I love this series of stories with Nibble Rabbit and his friends!

I would like to claim chapters 3 and 4. Thanks!

:) Sue
All yours, Sue!
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mleigh wrote: February 27th, 2021, 11:13 am Could I have chapter 5 please?

Thanks

M
Chapter 5 is yours!
Thank you.
~ Larry
CadenB

Post by CadenB »

Hi, I was wondering if I could claim chapter 10 “What Doctor Muskrat Thought About Traps” and chapter 12 “Tommy Peele’s Friends Stand Up For Him”?
Thank you!

CadenB
mlaldridge

Post by mlaldridge »

Hi, I'd love to do Chapters 7 and 8. Thanks! Molly
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

CadenB wrote: February 28th, 2021, 1:43 pm Hi, I was wondering if I could claim chapter 10 “What Doctor Muskrat Thought About Traps” and chapter 12 “Tommy Peele’s Friends Stand Up For Him”?
Thank you!

CadenB
Thank you!
I've assigned these sections to you.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mlaldridge wrote: February 28th, 2021, 2:28 pm Hi, I'd love to do Chapters 7 and 8. Thanks! Molly
Thank you!
I've assigned these sections to you.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

WOW! All but two sections assigned in the first two days!

Since March is our official "clean-up" month, if everyone gets their recordings done, we can get this NEW project completed for the March marathon. :mrgreen:
~ Larry
ferostorga99

Post by ferostorga99 »

Hello, I was wondering if I could do sections 9 and 11?
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

ferostorga99 wrote: February 28th, 2021, 11:59 pm Hello, I was wondering if I could do sections 9 and 11?
Thank you for your interest in this project.
We do, however, request that our new readers first complete a one-minute test recording to check out all of your technical specifications and any reading issues.

New to recording? Please read our Newbie Guide to Recording!

Among the useful information there you will find instructions for completing your test recording. Once you have the "OK" on that, post again here and you are free to record for this project. Let us know how you would like to be credited in the LibriVox catalog - real name, pseudonym or other nickname.
~ Larry
Monicha1

Post by Monicha1 »

If it is still available, I would like to read section 9 for you.
mlaldridge

Post by mlaldridge »

silverquill wrote: February 28th, 2021, 9:12 pm WOW! All but two sections assigned in the first two days!

Since March is our official "clean-up" month, if everyone gets their recordings done, we can get this NEW project completed for the March marathon. :mrgreen:
I can commit to having mine done before end of March!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

To get us started, the concluding chapter is Ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/nibblerabbitfriends_13_breck_128kb.mp3 4:53
~ Larry
Jodes

Post by Jodes »

Terrific, may I have chapter 9 (woodchuck) to start? Thanks!

silverquill wrote: February 26th, 2021, 10:01 pm
Jodes wrote: February 26th, 2021, 4:02 pm I would love to help with this- are you looking for different readers for each chapter, or prefer we do one or two?
I'd love to have you join us!

Feel free to chose any open sections you like. :)

I would suggest starting with no more than two, and then after those are done, if there are still open sections you can take some more.