COMPLETE: DRAMA/PORTUGUESE] Quem casa, quer casa, de Martins Pena - Leni

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

AlexOliveira75 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 8:56 am Olá Pier, Leni. Como estão?

Cá está o Sa Sa Sa Sabino... :mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_sabino_2.mp3
Tempo 6:12

Observação:
No final da cena 18, quando eles se atracam, o narrador fala o ocorrido, mas depois tem umas palavras de ofensas. Eu gravei, mas não sei se é o narrador que diz ou se é a personagem. Qualquer coisa o editor exclui. :wink:

Forte abraços a todos.
Muito bem Alex :9: ,
Você interpretou muito bem o difícil papel de um personagem extremamente gago!
Acho correto que as “ofensas” no final da cena 18 sejam gritadas pelos personagens. Uma parte deve ser grita por Sabino e uma parte por Eduardo. Eu, como Eduardo, ainda não o fiz, mas posso facilmente acrescentar-lo na edição. Pelo menos a ofensa “Gago “ (que você corretamente não leu) deveria ser gritada efetivamente por Eduardo.
Portanto a seção esta PL O.K!
Muito obrigado! :clap:
Pier
AlexOliveira75

Post by AlexOliveira75 »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 26th, 2021, 12:39 pm
AlexOliveira75 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 8:56 am Olá Pier, Leni. Como estão?

Cá está o Sa Sa Sa Sabino... :mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_sabino_2.mp3
Tempo 6:12

Observação:
No final da cena 18, quando eles se atracam, o narrador fala o ocorrido, mas depois tem umas palavras de ofensas. Eu gravei, mas não sei se é o narrador que diz ou se é a personagem. Qualquer coisa o editor exclui. :wink:

Forte abraços a todos.
Muito bem Alex :9: ,
Você interpretou muito bem o difícil papel de um personagem extremamente gago!
Acho correto que as “ofensas” no final da cena 18 sejam gritadas pelos personagens. Uma parte deve ser grita por Sabino e uma parte por Eduardo. Eu, como Eduardo, ainda não o fiz, mas posso facilmente acrescentar-lo na edição. Pelo menos a ofensa “Gago “ (que você corretamente não leu) deveria ser gritada efetivamente por Eduardo.
Portanto a seção esta PL O.K!
Muito obrigado! :clap:
Pier

Muito obrigado, Pier.
Confesso que de início fiquei preocupado em realizar este desafio de interpretar uma peça e se não bastasse, ainda calhou de ser um GAGO :mrgreen:
Fico feliz, primeiro por contribuir neste projeto e também em conseguir realizar mais este desafio.

Agora estou ansioso por ouvir a obra completa... Que venha o Nicolau para podermos apreciar e aplaudir de pé a todos que contribuiram. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

I'm very sorry to keep you all waiting. I didn't realize that I was the last to record my part. (Not that that is a very good excuse.)

I hope that I have formatted everything correctly. I placed the voice credit at the end; that may have been a mistake. Also. Am I to make numerous files for the various scenes? I Put them all together, though in consecutive order. Please let me know if I can make things more orderly.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

KevinS wrote: May 27th, 2021, 8:28 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

I'm very sorry to keep you all waiting. I didn't realize that I was the last to record my part. (Not that that is a very good excuse.)

I hope that I have formatted everything correctly. I placed the voice credit at the end; that may have been a mistake. Also. Am I to make numerous files for the various scenes? I Put them all together, though in consecutive order. Please let me know if I can make things more orderly.
E devo escrever tudo isso em portugués? Haha!
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

KevinS wrote: May 27th, 2021, 8:32 pm
KevinS wrote: May 27th, 2021, 8:28 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

E devo escrever tudo isso em portugués? Haha!
Kevin,
Thanks for loading your section!
You did it respecting well the usual timing! You became the last one to have to upload a section only yesterday, after Sabino uploaded his role!
No need at all to divide your file in different sections and of course, to write in Portuguese :D .
I will listen to the section as soon as possible and let you know my comments.
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Very good Kevin-Nicolau! :clap: That’s really good: now all the roles are ready and I can proceed with the final editing!
Just a few small remarks:
• at 33 s, at page 268: I have the impression to hear “zingar” instead of “zangar” , probably because the “a" is half canceled in the pdf.
• At 3:42 m, page 272 is missing the sentence: “É o primeiro sinal! Sabino, anda depressa! Eduardo? Eduardo?”
• In the end, last page, you should read also te sentences read by “Todos”:
“TODOS, uns para os outros – A minha casa está às vossas ordens. Quando quiser...”
and:
“TODOS – Quem casa, quer casa.

The formatting is absolutely O.K., considering that I have to copy all sentences and past them in the final editing together with the sentences of the other readers.
Pier
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 28th, 2021, 2:03 am Very good Kevin-Nicolau! :clap: That’s really good: now all the roles are ready and I can proceed with the final editing!
Just a few small remarks:
• at 33 s, at page 268: I have the impression to hear “zingar” instead of “zangar” , probably because the “a" is half canceled in the pdf.
• At 3:42 m, page 272 is missing the sentence: “É o primeiro sinal! Sabino, anda depressa! Eduardo? Eduardo?”
• In the end, last page, you should read also te sentences read by “Todos”:
“TODOS, uns para os outros – A minha casa está às vossas ordens. Quando quiser...”
and:
“TODOS – Quem casa, quer casa.

The formatting is absolutely O.K., considering that I have to copy all sentences and past them in the final editing together with the sentences of the other readers.
Pier
I hope to make the corrections later today.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

KevinS wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:24 am https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

Isso!

(Bem, espero que seja assim.)
Perfeito Kevin! PL O.K.
Mais uma vez obrigado pela sua contribuição!
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Então agora só falta eu compor todas as gravações na edição final para completar o projeto.
Muito obrigado a todos os leitores que tornaram este projeto possível! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pier
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

A-A-A Alex, que bom que ficou o personagem :thumbs:
Vai ser um prazer ver Sa-Sa-Sa Sabino brigando com a sogra mandona.

Rachel 8-)
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

Here is the missing line(s) for Nicolau. I'm sorry I missed these.

I placed them at the very end of my recording; I hope that's okay.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

KevinS wrote: May 30th, 2021, 10:13 am https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

Thanks a lot! You did it very quickly! :clap: So I can really finish now the editing. :D
It was really my fault not signalling it to you before!
Pier
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Iunta4Ios wrote: May 30th, 2021, 10:45 am
KevinS wrote: May 30th, 2021, 10:13 am https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/quemcasaquercasa_nicolau_1.mp3

Thanks a lot! You did it very quickly! :clap: So I can really finish now the editing. :D
Pier
I'm a little uncertain as to how I should pronounce 'carregue-os,' not being familiar with the past pronunciations and what might have been spoken in Rio. In São Paulo decades ago when I was studying there, the 'rr' was pronounced more like an aspirated 'h.' (It's hard to describe, and a little difficult for a native English speaker to get right. At least I found it so.) If you'd like me to do the aspirated 'h' just let me know.
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

KevinS wrote: May 30th, 2021, 11:31 am
Iunta4Ios wrote: May 30th, 2021, 10:45 am

Pier
I'm a little uncertain as to how I should pronounce 'carregue-os,' not being familiar with the past pronunciations and what might have been spoken in Rio. In São Paulo decades ago when I was studying there, the 'rr' was pronounced more like an aspirated 'h.' (It's hard to describe, and a little difficult for a native English speaker to get right. At least I found it so.) If you'd like me to do the aspirated 'h' just let me know.
Kevin,
for me your recording is O.K.
Let's see if Leni , making the PL of the final editing, will have any remark.
Pier