Complete-[CHILD/NATURE] Our Feathered Friends, by Elizabeth & Joseph Grinnel-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

silverquill wrote: April 29th, 2021, 11:04 pm
Bookworm360 wrote: April 29th, 2021, 7:33 pm And finally, chapter 20. Lovely project silverquill! :clap:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/ourfeatheredfriends_20_grinnell_128kb.mp3
Duration 7:25
I'm sure that our DPL won't mind my jumping in to listen to these last three.
I'm marking them all PL OK, but I do have a couple of comments.

Especially in Sections 7 and 8 there was a lot of microphone rustling noise. Just be careful about bumping, moving or handling the mike. Borderline, but I won't ask you to record it over. Also, be careful that the endling silence doesn't go much over 5 seconds.

Just a general comment. I find you pace very fast, and I think too fast for this material. I think your recording would be much better if you slowed down and be a lot easier to listen to. This would also help decrease some of the mouth noise that the mike is picking up and some of the awkward pauses.

Anyway, thank you so much for helping us with these orphans and getting this project to completion.

All the best,
Thanks so much for the tips! 😁
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

silverquill wrote: April 29th, 2021, 11:07 pm With our last sections in, our feathered friends can be released to the world!

Thank you to ALL of our excellent readers who have made this book so good.

I huge thanks to M our faithful DPL for a lot of good work. :D

And, finally a big thank you to Amy, or MC for all of the work that goes into managing the project, mostly behind the scenes. :D

Congratulations to you all. :clap: :clap:

PS: I think we have one more Grinnell and Grinnell book to put up soon.
Thank you too, for the kind words and for the opportunity to work on this fun project - even if you did jump in on the last three chapters. :)

It was a wonderful bunch of readers to have the pleasure of hearing in their recordings and I enjoyed listening to all the sections. :clap:

M
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/our-feathered-friends-by-elizabeth-grinnell/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood