COMPLETE: Doctor Grimshawe's Secret by Nathaniel Hawthorne -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

TheLoneReader wrote: October 14th, 2021, 3:15 pm I should be able to knock it out in a few days. Is that quick enough?
wib66 wrote: October 14th, 2021, 2:40 pm
TheLoneReader wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:02 pm I'm happy to do Chapter 10 if that still needs done. Let me know!

Steve
Hi Steve that would be great. If you are able to give us a quick turnaround that would be appreciated as we are near to finishing this project but please don't worry if not.
that would be great thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
TheLoneReader

Post by TheLoneReader »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

That's great thank you queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 10 is PL OK
I hope you don't mind me saying but I love listening to your voice it is very calming and soothing. I hope you do lots more reading for Librivox. :9:
Michele
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/doctor-grimshawes-secret-by-nathaniel-hawthorne/
Jo
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you to everyone who has worked on this project.
Michele