[Complete] Oliver's Bride by Margaret Oliphant - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Just finished up listening to the last 3 chapters!

Just a couple of fixes and then this will be good to go:

Chapter 7 Note:
3:14 and 3:18 repeat of "You are the one that is the worst treated, and you are the most kind."

17:52 heard "and read slowly, in a voice of which she had not always command."; text reads "and read slowly, in a voice of which he had not always command."

Chapter 8 Note:
9:43 and 10:06 repeat of "These voices ran altogether, confusing each other" thru "clutching Trix's dress with her hand."

Chapter 9 is PL-OK!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Deleted extra section
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Chapters 7 and 8 are now PL-OK!

Thank you for letting me join you as DPL for this project! I really enjoyed listening to you :9:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Off to the catalog!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Brilliant thank you both for all your help :9: :9: :9:
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Michele, could you please write a summary. Thanks.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote: September 24th, 2021, 8:23 am Michele, could you please write a summary. Thanks.
My apologies

Betrothed to one woman but married to another, whose heart will be broken. Summary by Michele Eaton
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/olivers-bride-by-margaret-o-oliphant/

:clap: :clap: :clap:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote: September 24th, 2021, 10:42 am All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/olivers-bride-by-margaret-o-oliphant/

:clap: :clap: :clap:
That's great thank you
Michele