[Complete] Oliver's Bride by Margaret Oliphant - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi chapter 4 is in the MW ready for PL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Chapter 4 is PL-OK!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi so sorry am still working on this it just fell off my radar a bit with the March clean up. Hoping to get it done in the next couple of weeks. Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Ooo! I had a feeling she might start to get better. Anxious to hear what happens!

Chapter 5 is PL-OK!

Once quick fix for Chapter 6.

Chapter 6 Note:
17:53- stumble on "intolerableness" which can be cut out. I think I would have had to cut out many stumbles of that word if I was to say it :shock:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I know it's getting exciting. I haven't read on so don't know the end. Sometimes I like to just find out as I read.

I have edited and re uploaded chapter 6 thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/oliversbride_06_oliphant_128kb.mp3
Michele
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Chapter 6 is now PL-OK!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
wib66

Post by wib66 »

jennlea wrote: April 19th, 2021, 8:33 pm Chapter 6 is now PL-OK!
Great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just to keep you up to date I am hoping to start recording my sections this weekend. I have had the flu and a chest infection so at the moment I have a very deep voice so as soon as that clears up I will get started.
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

How's this coming along?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote: July 30th, 2021, 10:55 am How's this coming along?
So sorry. I had the flu back in May and am just recovering from Covid and have been out of action for quite a while with regards to being able to record. I am planning on finishing it this weekend my apologies for not checking in and letting you know. Thanks for the reminder it had dropped down to the bottom of my list. :D
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Don’t panic. I understand and hope you’re doing better.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I am definitely going to record the final chapters tomorrow to get this finished up.
Michele