COMPLETE[Play] Overruled by George Bernard Shaw - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Dulcamara wrote: March 11th, 2021, 11:58 am
wib66 wrote: March 11th, 2021, 11:52 am
Dulcamara wrote: March 9th, 2021, 4:00 pm PL Notes on Section 0 (Mrs. Lunn)

~ 2:16, line missing : "Oh, Gregory's not insensible: very far from it: ... "

7:43: a repeat "I don't remember(unclear)-repeat-I don't remember your sinning"

Regards
I have edited this and reuploaded ready for a spot PL thanks
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/overruled_mrslunn_01_128kb.mp3

Hi, Michele,

Section 0 (Mrs Lunn) is now PO OK.

Regards
Brilliant thank you very much
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

You're most welcome.

I look forward to seeing it on the catalogue.

:thumbs:
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Aikenpayne

Post by Aikenpayne »

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if we have a schdule on completing this? I'm looking forward to hearing the end product.

Sláinte,

Aiken

(stay safe everyone)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Aikenpayne wrote: April 4th, 2021, 4:27 pm Hi all,

I'm just wondering if we have a schdule on completing this? I'm looking forward to hearing the end product.

Sláinte,

Aiken

(stay safe everyone)
It's on my list to edit this week so hopefully shouldn't be too long. :D
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have now posted the final file in the MW is anyone able to give it a final PL before I advertise for one thanks
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Cast list added. Howsabout a summary blurb for it to follow?

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: April 9th, 2021, 6:44 pm
Cast list added. Howsabout a summary blurb for it to follow?

Thanks, Todd
Hi Todd do you want me to update the summary in the first post or post it here on the thread happy to do whichever is easiest. Also when I copied the cast list it looks a bit odd have I done it correctly. One more question sorry. Is there a quick way to populate the code generator when doing the cast lists I thought I read somewhere there was a quick way of getting readers info. Or maybe I was just dreaming you never know. :mrgreen:
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

You can put it in the first post, or in the forum. In either case, I have to copy it into the MW database - MW uses the blurb from initial project setup (which you did not provide) by default when cataloging and does not automatically update it.

There might be a semi-automatic way to create a cast list - do you see a Project Reader button on the MW project page? (I can't remember if you do have that on a BC screen.)

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: April 10th, 2021, 3:49 am You can put it in the first post, or in the forum. In either case, I have to copy it into the MW database - MW uses the blurb from initial project setup (which you did not provide) by default when cataloging and does not automatically update it.

There might be a semi-automatic way to create a cast list - do you see a Project Reader button on the MW project page? (I can't remember if you do have that on a BC screen.)

Thanks, Todd
So sorry for making the extra work. I will make sure I put the blurb in when I set up a project in future to avoid this problem. I will add the blurb to the MW so its easy to find.

No as BC we don't have a Project Reader button. Thank you
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

wib66 wrote: April 10th, 2021, 3:54 am So sorry for making the extra work. I will make sure I put the blurb in when I set up a project in future to avoid this problem. I will add the blurb to the MW so its easy to find.
Oh, it is not terrible extra work, and sometimes it is hard to write a summary until you understand the book/story/script better. Worst case is when the forum summary gets tweaked but MC doesn't know that and can't tell that it is different from what the database already has stored. Your "to be supplied" note made it obvious that change would come before cataloging.

I think your cast list is right. I won't know for sure if all the html is correct until I see it on the catalog page though.

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you Todd. I have advertised for a PL'er on the listeners and editors forum so as soon as this is done it will be good to go to catalogue.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sunrise2020 is going to PL the final files
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

This is now ready to go to catalogue woop woop well done to everyone who contributed much appreciated :9:
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Cataloging now.

Thanks, Todd