Complete-[Horror/Weird Fiction]The Human Chord-Algernon Blackwood -ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

LaboredBreath wrote: February 15th, 2021, 10:43 am I've finished reading and editing section 12. 35:06 long.

Hope it's all good!

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_12_blackwood_128kb.mp3.mp3
Thank you! TruistKnave when proof listen it when he has a chance.
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
DH2003

Post by DH2003 »

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_11_blackwood_128kb.mp3
I've attempted to resolve the issues, here is the updated audio. Length is 25:11
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

DH2003 wrote: February 17th, 2021, 7:32 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/humanchord_11_blackwood_128kb.mp3
I've attempted to resolve the issues, here is the updated audio. Length is 25:11
Thank you for updating it! I've marked it ready for spot PL for TruistKnave to check.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
LaboredBreath

Post by LaboredBreath »

alg1001 wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:52 pm
LaboredBreath wrote: February 15th, 2021, 10:43 am I've finished reading and editing section 12. 35:06 long.

Hope it's all good!

-Amy
I just realized I forgot to read the author name and story name + section & chapter after saying my name. Doh!

I'll include it with any additional edits as needed.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

LaboredBreath wrote: February 17th, 2021, 8:40 pm
alg1001 wrote: February 15th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Hope it's all good!

-Amy
I just realized I forgot to read the author name and story name + section & chapter after saying my name. Doh!

I'll include it with any additional edits as needed.
Okay. That will work.
Have a nice night!
-Amy
TruistKnave

Post by TruistKnave »

I decided that even, (especially) when the performance seems to be error-free I should still be able to find at least one edit that is needed. But I was hard-pressed to do so, and the only thing that I'd been able to find was the end of chapter thing. I see that you've noticed that already. Really good read! Perfect cadence.
I am the you that you would be if you were me.
TruistKnave

Post by TruistKnave »

DH2003, Just verified your submission; perfect. Thanks a lot!
I am the you that you would be if you were me.
SkeletonJ

Post by SkeletonJ »

Hey everybody,

I'm sorry, but due to a bunch of commitments springing uo, I won't be able to find th time to finish my parts. You can open them up for re-assignment. Sorry for the inconvenience, looking forward to listening to the book!

Best

SkeletonJ
Check out my blog where I post writing exercises and sometimes muse about literary subjects
LaboredBreath

Post by LaboredBreath »

SkeletonJ wrote: February 19th, 2021, 9:07 am Hey everybody,

I'm sorry, but due to a bunch of commitments springing uo, I won't be able to find th time to finish my parts. You can open them up for re-assignment. Sorry for the inconvenience, looking forward to listening to the book!

Best

SkeletonJ

I'll volunteer to read one or both of these parts unless anyone else would really like to. Just let me know and I can get started this weekend.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Best

SkeletonJ
Hi SkeletonJ,
It is no problem at all. Thanks so much for letting us know. I'll reopen them.
-Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

LaboredBreath wrote: February 19th, 2021, 10:25 am

Best

SkeletonJ

I'll volunteer to read one or both of these parts unless anyone else would really like to. Just let me know and I can get started this weekend.
Hi,
It will be great if you take them on. I added your claims to the magic window.
Thanks!
-Amy
LaboredBreath

Post by LaboredBreath »

TruistKnave wrote: February 18th, 2021, 4:45 pm I decided that even, (especially) when the performance seems to be error-free I should still be able to find at least one edit that is needed. But I was hard-pressed to do so, and the only thing that I'd been able to find was the end of chapter thing. I see that you've noticed that already. Really good read! Perfect cadence.
Thank you. I'll have re-uploaded the file with the included sections missed previously. The new track length is 35:18.
JackpotSeven

Post by JackpotSeven »

Hello everyone,

I will unfortunately be unable to complete my assigned part (Section 6 / Chapter 4) as work has been piling up. Anyone is welcome to pick up my claim and I hope everyone's reading goes well!

- JackpotSeven
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thank you for letting us know, Jackpot Seven. I appreciate it.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

LaboredBreath wrote: March 1st, 2021, 5:44 pm
TruistKnave wrote: February 18th, 2021, 4:45 pm I decided that even, (especially) when the performance seems to be error-free I should still be able to find at least one edit that is needed. But I was hard-pressed to do so, and the only thing that I'd been able to find was the end of chapter thing. I see that you've noticed that already. Really good read! Perfect cadence.
Thank you. I'll have re-uploaded the file with the included sections missed previously. The new track length is 35:18.
Thank you, LaboredBreath. I will mark it as Ready for Spot PL.