[COMPLETE] Star Ship by Poul Anderson - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PSHarvey106

Post by PSHarvey106 »

Hi Larry and Ann,

I just uploaded section 6, the final section of the book. It's done!! :clap: :clap:

Thank you to both of your for your hard work! :thumbs:

I will be starting another Science Fiction book in the next week or so. They are quick to complete, and they are the same kind of books that I have been listening to on LV for years now.
Paul
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

5 is PL OK
Just starting 6 but notice that the volume is only 86.2 dB on Checker, so you might want to boost it a bit to match the rest of the chapters closer to 89
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Final chapter PL OK, except for volume.
~ Larry
PSHarvey106

Post by PSHarvey106 »

silverquill wrote: January 1st, 2021, 12:14 am Final chapter PL OK, except for volume.
Hi Larry,

Thanks for catching that. My checker 0.96 has been doing some really odd things today. It must just be that it is nervous about starting a new year :lol:

I corrected the sound volume and put it out for Spot PL. Thanks.
Paul
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Now PL OK, so Ann can catalog when she recovers from the year-end sprint to get projects archived. :shock:

Good job again, Paul. :clap:
~ Larry
PSHarvey106

Post by PSHarvey106 »

silverquill wrote: January 1st, 2021, 12:35 pm Now PL OK, so Ann can catalog when she recovers from the year-end sprint to get projects archived. :shock:

Good job again, Paul. :clap:
Hi Larry,

Thank you once again for your dedication to LV and the great assistance you have given me. I really appreciate everything that you do. :9:
Paul
PSHarvey106

Post by PSHarvey106 »

icequeen wrote: December 28th, 2020, 10:14 pm Do you have more chocolate? I will MC this one, too! Back in a moment with your MW!
Hi Ann,

You are doing a great thing with the efforts that you put in. I keep thinking of the many ears that are able to "read" books that otherwise might not be able to be exposed to so much of the written word. I appreciate what you do for readers and our community, and I appreciate the support you show me and the other narrators like me. THANK YOU! :clap:

P.S. I tried to send the chocolate, but when I pushed it into the keys on my key board, my computer started giving me the evil eye. :lol:
Paul
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

You are very welcome! :D

Thank you for trying to get my chocolate to me! I wouldn't want your computer to decide that humans are no longer needed, just because of chocolate!

Off we go to the catalog!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/star-ship-by-poul-william-anderson/

Great job, Paul and Larry! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!