[COMPLETE] Is the Bible Worth Reading and Other Essays by L. K. Washburn - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

mdshepard1 wrote: February 15th, 2021, 11:36 pm
Availle wrote: February 15th, 2021, 4:28 pm It's yours, thanks for claiming! :D
[3:54] https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/bibleworthreading_075_washburn_128.kb_.mp3

So it is written, so it has been read, so let it be done! Barring anything I need to change or address. :P
PL OK!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Availle wrote: February 16th, 2021, 12:20 am :lol: :clap:

Well, I can already see that your filename is wrong (towards the end). But unless our DPL gives you any further things to fix, I can change it on the server, so there's no need for a reupload just yet.

Please stick around, Scarbo will be with you shortly. :D
On that topic, I apologize for missing this the first time, but sections 73 and 76 also have the extra underscore in the filename, so I've made a note of them in the MW.
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

ChuckW wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:54 am So I guess I'm closing things out then?

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/bibleworthreading_037_washburn_128kb.mp3 [3:41]
Section 37 sounds great! I have just one note about a word change: at 2:49, "driving," you say "diving."

Sarah
AustinMelissa

Post by AustinMelissa »

Hi,

I'm in Austin, and we are still without power, freezing our butts off! I am scheduled to turn in my demo, and I was hoping power would be restored by now, but we still are without! I will get the demo to you as soon as I can! I never would have anticipated being without power for days with temps in the single digits, but here we are. My apologies!

Melissa
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you everybody, well done (mostly :mrgreen: ) I've fixed all the file names and once the last R is in or rather: out, I will catalog this. :thumbs:

Melissa, sorry to hear that you're under the weather - literally! :shock: Please take care of yourself and stay warm!
I'm already thinking of the next godless project, so there will be plenty to choose from when you're all back on track. Again: take care of yourself!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Scarbo wrote: February 16th, 2021, 3:00 pm
ChuckW wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:54 am So I guess I'm closing things out then?

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/bibleworthreading_037_washburn_128kb.mp3 [3:41]
Section 37 sounds great! I have just one note about a word change: at 2:49, "driving," you say "diving."
Thanks! Just fixed and re-uploaded the file. It should be PL OK now.
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Great, thank you!

Our next freethinking project has launched:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=85734

Sections are significantly longer than here, less pithy than those of Mr. Foote, but they appear to be very interesting for the serious student of godlessness. :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

ChuckW wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:34 pm
Scarbo wrote: February 16th, 2021, 3:00 pm

Thanks! Just fixed and re-uploaded the file. It should be PL OK now.
It is, thank you!

Sarah
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

This project is now complete. All files can be downloaded from the catalog page:
https://librivox.org/is-the-bible-worth-reading-by-lemuel-kelley-washburn/

Thank you all for contributing and making this project a success!
See you in the next one!
:clap: :clap:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com