COMPLETE The Brownies: Their Book by Palmer Cox-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Great, I'll get going on it!

Jude, is there a reason that you added HTML in the section titles? Or if not, do you know how it got there? I don't know whether that will show up correctly, either on the LV catalogue page or on the archive page, so I'm going to remove it.
JudeSomers

Post by JudeSomers »

Hooray - good news all round. I look forward to finding another Palmer Cox book to read and hopefully you can PL again :D
Thanks everyone.
cheers
Jude
......................................................................................

"Your legacy is not what they say about you, but how they live differently because they knew you."
JudeSomers

Post by JudeSomers »

mightyfelix wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 8:44 pm Great, I'll get going on it!

Jude, is there a reason that you added HTML in the section titles? Or if not, do you know how it got there? I don't know whether that will show up correctly, either on the LV catalogue page or on the archive page, so I'm going to remove it.
Sorry, just saw this note. No, the HTML is a mistake. I must have copies/pasted it from my organizing notes. My apologies and thanks for taking it out.

Jude
......................................................................................

"Your legacy is not what they say about you, but how they live differently because they knew you."
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-brownies-their-book-by-palmer-cox/
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

This book, and your fun video, inspired me to try something I've been thinking about for a long time, which is designing a cover! I've given it my best shot and submitted my attempt. Now waiting on annise to approve it, or else fire me from cover design forever! :lol:
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

And it is live! I do hope you like it. It's far from professional, but I am learning!
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Dropping by to say nice job on the cover :clap:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
JudeSomers

Post by JudeSomers »

Bravo all!!