COMPLETE: The American Bee Journal. Vol. XVII, No. 12, Mar. 23, 1881 - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ArtemisBee
Posts: 47
Joined: July 20th, 2020, 1:20 pm

Post by ArtemisBee » December 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Hello!

Sections 3 and 6 are (finally) ready!

Section3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_03_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 5 min 25 sec

Section 6:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_06_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 4 min 51 sec

Thank you!


EJ

silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 30th, 2020, 2:34 pm

ArtemisBee wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Hello!

Sections 3 and 6 are (finally) ready!

Section3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_03_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 5 min 25 sec

Section 6:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_06_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 4 min 51 sec

Thank you!


EJ
Great!
These are Ready for PL so stand by for a report. :)
~ Larry

KevinS
Posts: 10268
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 30th, 2020, 5:24 pm

ArtemisBee wrote:
December 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Hello!

Sections 3 and 6 are (finally) ready!

Section3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_03_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 5 min 25 sec

Section 6:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_06_various_128kb.mp3
Time: 4 min 51 sec

Thank you!


EJ
Great reading!

Just two needed corrections/adjustments.

Section 3 needs a full 5 seconds of silence at its close.

Section 6 needs that same 5 seconds at the close, but requires just 1 second of silence at the opening. (Technically, the opening should be .5 to 1 second at the opening.)

ArtemisBee
Posts: 47
Joined: July 20th, 2020, 1:20 pm

Post by ArtemisBee » December 31st, 2020, 6:01 am

Oops, sorry about that! Added those in and reloaded:

Section 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_03_various_128kb.mp3
5:25

Section 6:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_06_various_128kb.mp3
4:49

Thanks! Hope you all have a happy New Year! :D


EJ

silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » December 31st, 2020, 8:30 am

Ready for Spot PL.
Thanks.
~ Larry

KevinS
Posts: 10268
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 31st, 2020, 6:11 pm

ArtemisBee wrote:
December 31st, 2020, 6:01 am
Oops, sorry about that! Added those in and reloaded:

Section 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_03_various_128kb.mp3
5:25

Section 6:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_06_various_128kb.mp3
4:49

Thanks! Hope you all have a happy New Year! :D


EJ
Both sections now PL OK! Thank you!

jillebean
Posts: 2669
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » January 1st, 2021, 1:32 pm

Hi Larry.

Due to a series of annoying life events over the last week which resulted in me having loud air purifiers in my house, I don't think I'm going to be able to record anytime too soon. I don't want to hold up this project as it nears the finish line so I would like to give up my section. Apologies and thanks.

Jill

silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 1st, 2021, 1:38 pm

jillebean wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 1:32 pm
Hi Larry.

Due to a series of annoying life events over the last week which resulted in me having loud air purifiers in my house, I don't think I'm going to be able to record anytime too soon. I don't want to hold up this project as it nears the finish line so I would like to give up my section. Apologies and thanks.

Jill
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I used to have a job installing air movers in houses, and they are terribly noisy, so I feel for you.

I will open up that section, of course, and I think I'm about ready to launch a new volume.

Thanks for your note.
~ Larry

jillebean
Posts: 2669
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » January 1st, 2021, 1:40 pm

silverquill wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 1:38 pm
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I used to have a job installing air movers in houses, and they are terribly noisy, so I feel for you.

I will open up that section, of course, and I think I'm about ready to launch a new volume.

Thanks for your note.
Thanks, Larry. I'll keep an eye out for the next volume. :)

johnb2
Posts: 1978
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » January 1st, 2021, 4:12 pm

Hi Larry

I can do 12, if it's
still open.

silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 1st, 2021, 11:02 pm

johnb2 wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 4:12 pm
Hi Larry

I can do 12, if it's
still open.
Hey, cool :)
Thanks for taking in this little orphan.
~ Larry

johnb2
Posts: 1978
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » January 2nd, 2021, 12:14 pm


silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 2nd, 2021, 9:37 pm

johnb2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:14 pm
Hi Larry

Section 12 is 11:38

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_12_various_128kb.mp3
Why, thank you, John!
This is up Ready for PL.

Only one more section to come in.

I'll be launching the next volume soon.
~ Larry

KevinS
Posts: 10268
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 2nd, 2021, 10:01 pm

johnb2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 12:14 pm
Hi Larry

Section 12 is 11:38

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/beejournalmar231881_12_various_128kb.mp3
PL OK!

silverquill
Posts: 16072
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 2nd, 2021, 10:12 pm

That was quick!
Thanks, Kevin. :)
~ Larry

Post Reply