[COMPLETE] La Hija del Adelantado by José Milla y Vidaurri - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes » January 11th, 2021, 1:22 pm

Hello Availle, hello Mario

Here we are, beginning a vital year.

Capítulo XX3:05 – Instead of “Cava” you said “Nava” - “Robledo no tuvo otro pensamiento que el de hacer tomar el bebedizo a la viuda del capitan Francisco Cava

Capítulo XXI – OK

Capítulo XXII – OK

End of a beautifully sad story. Beautifully sad as usually is all the Latin American History.

Thank you, Mario, for giving me the opportunity to get in touch with this story/History of Latin America :9: . It shows that the brilliancy of Latin American/Guatemalan literature isn’t a XX century's privilege. It comes much much earlier than Miguel Àngel Asturias/Gabriel Garcia Marques and the like.

Rachel

mpinedag

Post by mpinedag » January 13th, 2021, 8:35 am

Hello Rachel, Capítulo 20 has been corrected at 3'05" and ready for spot PL. Recording time remained at 15'35". https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/hijaadelantado_20_jil_128kb.mp3

I agree with you that works like Milla's need more exposure and recognition. He did publish several other books, and I am considering recording in the future.

Thanks so much for your quick and accurate review, and really look forward to work with you in other projects.

rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes » January 13th, 2021, 6:15 pm

Hi Availle, hi Mario

Tutto finito :clap:

Everything OK.
mpinedag wrote:
January 13th, 2021, 8:35 am
I am considering recording in the future.

Thanks so much for your quick and accurate review, and really look forward to work with you in other projects.
And I am ready to go with you in any project so agreeable. Just drop me a line in "private message".

Rachel

mpinedag

Post by mpinedag » January 13th, 2021, 7:48 pm

Very well, Rachel. You're on.

Hello Availle, all chapters are complete. What's needed to catalog the project? This being my first solo, I am drawing a blank. Here is the one-sentence summary for the book, yet I am unable to find where to add it: "Historical novel set in the Kingdom of Guatemala in the 1530s and 1540s, shortly after the Spanish Conquest."

Regards.

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle » January 13th, 2021, 9:10 pm

There's nothing left for you to do - your MC is taking care of the rest. Which I have done :wink:

This project is now complete. All files can be found on our catalog page:
https://librivox.org/la-hija-del-adelantado-by-jose-milla-y-vidaurre/

Congratulations to both of you, well done! Another beautiful Spanish project in our catalog! :clap:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox. "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com