[COMPLETE] Watt's Songs Against Evil by Isaac Watts-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10365
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » November 4th, 2020, 2:00 pm

All great! That was quick! Now for the next one :D

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6717
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 4th, 2020, 8:19 pm

Great! I'll get started cataloguing. Bruce, would you like to amend the description? Specifically, I'm wondering if "based on" might not better be "a collection of." However, it's up to you.

brucek
Posts: 1285
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » November 5th, 2020, 10:04 am

Rapunzelina wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 2:00 pm
All great! That was quick! Now for the next one :D
Thanks so much Rapunzelina! I'll be launching the follow up around this time tomorrow. I'd be delighted should you wish to DPL. :D

~~~~~
Bruce.

brucek
Posts: 1285
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » November 5th, 2020, 10:10 am

mightyfelix wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Great! I'll get started cataloguing. Bruce, would you like to amend the description? Specifically, I'm wondering if "based on" might not better be "a collection of." However, it's up to you.
Thanks very much, Devorah! Excellent suggestion on amending the description - "a collection of" will be much better. :D

~~~~~
Bruce.

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6717
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 5th, 2020, 5:18 pm

Great! I've sent everything over to archive. There have been delays lately on their servers, as their traffic has picked up quite a lot. But I'm hoping that they'll have it all ready tonight so I can finish up the last little bit for you before bed.

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6717
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » November 5th, 2020, 5:35 pm

Wow, even faster than I had hoped for!

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/watts-songs-against-evil-by-isaac-watts/

brucek
Posts: 1285
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » November 6th, 2020, 8:53 am

mightyfelix wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 5:35 pm
Wow, even faster than I had hoped for!

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/watts-songs-against-evil-by-isaac-watts/
Looks great, Devorah! Thanks so much for the fast and efficient work. :D

~~~~~
Bruce.

brucek
Posts: 1285
Joined: October 31st, 2013, 3:23 pm
Contact:

Post by brucek » November 16th, 2020, 8:43 am

And here we go with the second book in this series "Watt's Songs Against Faults"...

~~~~~
Bruce. :)

Post Reply