Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
blazeiro

Post by blazeiro »

I've corrected the mentioned mistakes, I hope everything is ok now :D

-blazeiro
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

blazeiro wrote: December 8th, 2020, 8:57 amI've corrected the mentioned mistakes, I hope everything is ok now :D
yes, thank you, now perfectly PL ok :thumbs:

one very short section left, we can probably finish this before the end of the year :9:

Sonia
blazeiro

Post by blazeiro »

Last section ready for PL :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:clap: perfectly PL ok, excellent job throughout the project. And so great that you could finish this up before the end of the year.

I let Rapunzelina cataogue it then

Good luck with your next projects or maybe I'll hear you again in the multilingual project :)

Happy holidays

Sonia
blazeiro

Post by blazeiro »

Kitty wrote: December 21st, 2020, 2:39 am :clap: perfectly PL ok, excellent job throughout the project. And so great that you could finish this up before the end of the year.

I let Rapunzelina cataogue it then

Good luck with your next projects or maybe I'll hear you again in the multilingual project :)

Happy holidays

Sonia
Thank you very much for your help!

Happy holidays :D

blazeiro
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Congratulations, blazeiro! :clap: :clap: Could you write a short description or summary for the project to put in its catalogue Page? It could be in Polish, or both Polish and English.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Sorry, I'm still waiting for a short summary before I can catalogue the project. It's because it's nice to be in your own words :)

Happy New Year!
blazeiro

Post by blazeiro »

Rapunzelina wrote: January 1st, 2021, 9:18 am Sorry, I'm still waiting for a short summary before I can catalogue the project. It's because it's nice to be in your own words :)

Happy New Year!
I'm terribly sorry for the late reply, it seems that, for some reason, I didn't get a notification about Your two messages. Here is my brief description in Polish:

Manifest Komunistyczny, napisany przez Karla Marxa oraz Friedricha Engelsa, przedstawia krytykę głównego sytemu ekonomicznego państw Europy XIX wieku - kapitalizmu. Analizując społeczeństwo pod kątem teorii krytycznej, Marx i Engels ukazują problemy i sprzeczności obecnej w tamtych czasach hierarchii społecznej, poprzez zwrócenie uwagi na antagonizm klasowy pomiędzy burżuazją, klasą panującą, a proletariatem, klasą robotniczą. Filozofia przedstawiona przez obu autorów miała ogromny wpływ na reformy polityczne, które poprawiły standardy pracy robotników państw rozwiniętych, od zakazania pracy dzieci po ustanowienie weekendu. Mimo upływu czasu, teorie Marxa i Engelsa używane do analiz socjologicznych do dziś, potrafiąc odkryć problemy naszego społeczeństwa, na które wcześniej nie zwróciliśmy uwagi.

It's 102 words long - is that ok?

Late, but Happy New Year!

blazeiro
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Yes, it looks good on the catalogue page, too: https://librivox.org/manifest-komunistyczny-by-marx-and-engels/

Congrats on your completed solo :clap:
blazeiro

Post by blazeiro »

Thank You! Sorry for all the trouble :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

No trouble at all! Just a bit of a delay :D