[COMPLETE] The Elect Lady by George MacDonald - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Nice! I'll get started cataloguing tonight.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

mightyfelix wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:51 pm Nice! I'll get started cataloguing tonight.
Oh! Did you pick up this project from Ann?
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Lol nope! Thanks for saying something. I've been catching myself countless times through this whole project thinking it was mine, I'm just so used to working with you on MacDonald! :lol:
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

mightyfelix wrote: June 21st, 2021, 7:09 pm Lol nope! Thanks for saying something. I've been catching myself countless times through this whole project thinking it was mine, I'm just so used to working with you on MacDonald! :lol:
Funny! I totally get that... Plenty of times I almost PL chapters when I forget I asked for a DPL on a project! :lol:

Thanks for reading on this project, though!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

HannahMary wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:53 pm
mightyfelix wrote: June 21st, 2021, 5:51 pm Nice! I'll get started cataloguing tonight.
Oh! Did you pick up this project from Ann?

:lol: That is too funny! I do this one in real life when I am overloaded and haven't looked at my calendar to make sure that I really need to do something. :roll:

Off we go to the catalog!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-elect-lady-by-george-macdonald/

Great job, everyone! Thank you so much for participating in this project, and a huge thank you goes out to our BC, Hannah, and to our DPL, Joanna!! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

Hurrah! My mother first got me interested in George MacDonald by recommending Hannah Mary's reading of "What's Mine's Mine" (which naturally led to listening to several other Librivox MacDonald titles), and now she and my brother are downloading this one...
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Thanks for all your work, Ann!

And it's so fun to hear how you "met" George MacDonald, Joanna!
~ Hannah