[Complete] Children's Short Works, Volume 42 - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
WalkingOliver0202
Posts: 15
Joined: October 8th, 2020, 1:09 am

Post by WalkingOliver0202 » October 28th, 2020, 3:01 pm

Sorry, Maria––my mistake. Ah, sorry to hear they are still under copyright. That would have been fun.

Paul

melissabuell
Posts: 19
Joined: October 24th, 2020, 4:20 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Post by melissabuell » October 29th, 2020, 3:15 pm

• URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_briar_mb_128kb.mp3
• Briar Rose
• The Brothers Grimm
• Project Gutenburg: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/11027/11027-h/11027-h.htm#briarrose
• 7:01 minutes
• Read by Melissa Buell
-Melissa Buell-

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
― Jane Austen, NORTHANGER ABBEY

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 29th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Thank you, Melissa ~ it is PL OK!

kyratamagi
Posts: 9
Joined: October 17th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Post by kyratamagi » October 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Hello,

This is my first contribution:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_goosegirl_kt_128kb.mp3

The Goose Girl
Watty Piper (Unknown - 1957)
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/11592/11592-h/11592-h.htm#THE_GOOSE-GIRL
5 minutes and 3 seconds

Thank you!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 30th, 2020, 11:32 am

kyratamagi wrote:
October 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm
Hello,

This is my first contribution:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_goosegirl_kt_128kb.mp3

The Goose Girl
Watty Piper (Unknown - 1957)
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/11592/11592-h/11592-h.htm#THE_GOOSE-GIRL
5 minutes and 3 seconds

Thank you!
Thank you! Nice job! :-)

There is one issue. The volume is much to low at around 80 DB. We need it to be between 866 and 92 DB ~ 89 DB is ideal. If you could amplify it by around 9 DB, that would be great! :thumbs:

sprasann
Posts: 19
Joined: September 6th, 2020, 10:48 am

Post by sprasann » October 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm

Hello! I have another contribution for this collection -

• The link you copied from the uploader to your file: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_devilwiththreegoldenhairs_sp_128kb.mp3
• Name of your story: The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs
• Author (birth year - death year): Jacob Grimm (1785–1863) and Wilhelm Grimm (1786–1859)
[*] Translated by: Margaret Hunt
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5314/5314-h/5314-h.htm#chap29
• Length in minutes: 15:59

Thank you!
Sheetal

sprasann
Posts: 19
Joined: September 6th, 2020, 10:48 am

Post by sprasann » October 31st, 2020, 6:38 pm

Hi again! I have one more contribution for this collection -

• The link you copied from the uploader to your file: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_thedevotedfriend_sp_128kb.mp3
• Name of your story: The Devoted Friend
• Author (birth year - death year): Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/902/902-h/902-h.htm#page57
• Length in minutes: 24:41

Thank you!
Sheetal

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 1st, 2020, 5:40 pm

Thank you! I will listen to both of them tomorrow! :-)

kyratamagi
Posts: 9
Joined: October 17th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Post by kyratamagi » November 1st, 2020, 10:01 pm

Hello,

This is the re-amplified version:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_goosegirl_kt_128kb.mp3

The Goose Girl
Watty Piper (Unknown - 1957)
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/11592/11592-h/11592-h.htm#THE_GOOSE-GIRL
5 minutes and 3 seconds

Let me know if this is better.

Thank you!

calvinzurc
Posts: 11
Joined: October 19th, 2020, 3:52 pm

Post by calvinzurc » November 2nd, 2020, 1:35 am

Hey everyone,

This is my first contribution!

URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_thethreelittlekittens_cc_128kb.mp3
Title: The Three Little Kittens
Author: Anonymous
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/31342
Length: 4 mins 42 sec
Read by Calvin Cruz

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 2nd, 2020, 1:25 pm

kyratamagi wrote:
November 1st, 2020, 10:01 pm
Hello,

This is the re-amplified version:

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_goosegirl_kt_128kb.mp3

The Goose Girl
Watty Piper (Unknown - 1957)
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/11592/11592-h/11592-h.htm#THE_GOOSE-GIRL
5 minutes and 3 seconds

Let me know if this is better.

Thank you!
Thank you! It is PL OK now. :-)

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 2nd, 2020, 1:29 pm

calvinzurc wrote:
November 2nd, 2020, 1:35 am
Hey everyone,

This is my first contribution!

URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_thethreelittlekittens_cc_128kb.mp3
Title: The Three Little Kittens
Author: Anonymous
Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/31342
Length: 4 mins 42 sec
Read by Calvin Cruz
Thank you, Calvin! Nice job ~ it is PL OK!

Here is a link to your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/15203

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 2nd, 2020, 1:46 pm

sprasann wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm
Hello! I have another contribution for this collection -

• The link you copied from the uploader to your file: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_devilwiththreegoldenhairs_sp_128kb.mp3
• Name of your story: The Devil with the Three Golden Hairs
• Author (birth year - death year): Jacob Grimm (1785–1863) and Wilhelm Grimm (1786–1859)
[*] Translated by: Margaret Hunt
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/5314/5314-h/5314-h.htm#chap29
• Length in minutes: 15:59

Thank you!
Sheetal
It is PL OK!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 2nd, 2020, 2:56 pm

sprasann wrote:
October 31st, 2020, 6:38 pm
Hi again! I have one more contribution for this collection -

• The link you copied from the uploader to your file: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw042_thedevotedfriend_sp_128kb.mp3
• Name of your story: The Devoted Friend
• Author (birth year - death year): Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
• Source from which you read (i.e. Gutenberg etext url): http://www.gutenberg.org/files/902/902-h/902-h.htm#page57
• Length in minutes: 24:41

Thank you!
Sheetal
And this one is PL OK as well. Thank you ~ I will get this cataloged! :-)

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12948
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » November 2nd, 2020, 2:56 pm

This collection is full. Please submit any new stories to the next collection, which can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=83513

Post Reply