[Complete] Children's Short Works, Vol. 041 - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 15th, 2020, 7:24 pm


m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 16th, 2020, 12:05 pm

pazam wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 7:24 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw041_thebutterflysball_ps_128kb.mp3
The Butterfly's Ball, by R. M. (Robert Michael), 1825-1894.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/21823/21823-h/21823-h.htm
31 minutes
Pam Splitt
Thank you, Pam. You did a lovely job! :-)

There is only one little correction that needs to be made. At the very beginning there are 4 seconds of silence. We do ask that there be no more than 1 second of silence at the beginning.

If you could snip a little out and reupload, that would be great!

pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 16th, 2020, 1:36 pm


pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 16th, 2020, 2:39 pm

Question, what is PL and see PLNotes?

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 16th, 2020, 2:47 pm

pazam wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Question, what is PL and see PLNotes?
Hi Pam,

PL stands for "Proof Listening". and See PL Notes = See Proof Listening Notes. :-)

We have a list somewhere that explains all our abbreviations. I was trying to find it for you, but I haven't been sucessful yet! :-)

Your story is PL OK! Thank you!

pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 16th, 2020, 6:50 pm

:
m8b1 wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 2:47 pm
pazam wrote:
September 16th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Question, what is PL and see PLNotes?
Hi Pam,

PL stands for "Proof Listening". and See PL Notes = See Proof Listening Notes. :-)

We have a list somewhere that explains all our abbreviations. I was trying to find it for you, but I haven't been sucessful yet! :-)

Your story is PL OK! Thank you!
:thumbs:

pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 16th, 2020, 7:55 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw041_thesillyjellyfish_ps_128kb.mp3
The Silly Jelly-Fish by B. H. Chamberlain
(18 October 1850 – 15 February 1935)
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/25590/25590-h/25590-h.htm
6min 30 sec
Pam Splitt

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 17th, 2020, 7:38 am

Thank you, Pam ~ it is PL OK!

ColleenMc
Posts: 1637
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » September 17th, 2020, 11:03 am

Here's mine for this collection:

The Palace on the Floor by Evelyn Sharp

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/csw041_palaceonthefloor_cm_128kb.mp3

18:21

Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/40573

Colleen

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 17th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Thank you, Colleen. It is PL OK!

ColleenMc
Posts: 1637
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » September 17th, 2020, 12:20 pm

Wow that was super fast! Thanks!

Colleen

pazam
Posts: 8
Joined: June 14th, 2020, 8:31 am

Post by pazam » September 18th, 2020, 2:21 pm


m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 19th, 2020, 8:01 am

Thank you, Pam ~ it is PL OK!

kaleegrayson
Posts: 3
Joined: September 18th, 2020, 6:02 pm

Post by kaleegrayson » September 19th, 2020, 6:49 pm

Hi! I am new to LibriVox and I am just wondering will The Little Red Hen by Florence White Williams work for this? I found it here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/18735 on the website you suggested in the description, so I figured it would work, but just thought I'd ask. Thank you!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12074
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » September 19th, 2020, 7:15 pm

kaleegrayson wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 6:49 pm
Hi! I am new to LibriVox and I am just wondering will The Little Red Hen by Florence White Williams work for this? I found it here: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/18735 on the website you suggested in the description, so I figured it would work, but just thought I'd ask. Thank you!
Hi,

Yes, that would be just fine. :D

Welcome to Librivox!

Post Reply