[Complete] The Falcon on the Baltic - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21611
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 1st, 2020, 2:27 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 11:03 am
I'm tempted to go back and make the fix to Harwich, but I'm too lazy. (I think the English will forgive me as they must be quite used to people botching up names.)

May I have Chapter 3?
Careful, Kevin... I’m English :lol: :lol: :lol:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

Jmbau13
Posts: 831
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » September 2nd, 2020, 10:04 pm

Lynnet wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 2:27 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 11:03 am
I'm tempted to go back and make the fix to Harwich, but I'm too lazy. (I think the English will forgive me as they must be quite used to people botching up names.)

May I have Chapter 3?
Careful, Kevin... I’m English :lol: :lol: :lol:
And I was born there... so yes, careful, Kevin.
And yes, of course you may have it. Thanks!
regards
Jane Bennett

Jmbau13
Posts: 831
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » September 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm

I am reading 1 at the moment, and will need a PL for this and the final chapter. Do you have any interest in doing that, Kevin?
regards
Jane Bennett

KevinS
Posts: 9355
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 5th, 2020, 7:27 pm

I'm really enjoying this project! It's taking a bit longer than usual as I'm trying to get the pronunciations right. (I'll finished editing Section 3.)

May I have Section 4, also?
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

KevinS
Posts: 9355
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 5th, 2020, 7:28 pm

Jmbau13 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm
I am reading 1 at the moment, and will need a PL for this and the final chapter. Do you have any interest in doing that, Kevin?
Oh, I missed this comment.

I'll be very happy to PL any of your recordings.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

Jmbau13
Posts: 831
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » September 5th, 2020, 7:30 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Jmbau13 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm
I am reading 1 at the moment, and will need a PL for this and the final chapter. Do you have any interest in doing that, Kevin?
Oh, I missed this comment.

I'll be very happy to PL any of your recordings.
That’s great on both counts. Thank you!
regards
Jane Bennett

Jmbau13
Posts: 831
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » September 5th, 2020, 11:02 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 5th, 2020, 7:28 pm
Jmbau13 wrote:
September 2nd, 2020, 10:50 pm
I am reading 1 at the moment, and will need a PL for this and the final chapter. Do you have any interest in doing that, Kevin?
Oh, I missed this comment.

I'll be very happy to PL any of your recordings.
Ch 1 is ready here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/falcononthebaltic_01_knight_128kb.mp3 22:47s
And I've altered the MW to assign you the next chapter you asked for. A fun read, thisone, though I had to look up what some of the terms meant, like 'frapping' (they can't just say tie tightly, apparently) and a 'quant'.
regards
Jane Bennett

KevinS
Posts: 9355
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 6th, 2020, 10:34 am

Ch 1 PL OK!
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

johnb2
Posts: 1895
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » September 6th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Hi Lynnet

Chapter 9 Kiel Bay, please

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21611
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 6th, 2020, 3:28 pm

johnb2 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 3:16 pm
Hi Lynnet

Chapter 9 Kiel Bay, please
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but Jane is the BC here :mrgreen:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 7 sections remaining
Castle of Twilight 5 sections remaining
The Religious Experience of the Roman People 2 sections remaining
Zarah the Cruel 3 sections remaining

johnb2
Posts: 1895
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » September 6th, 2020, 3:46 pm

Sorry 'bout dat. :oops:

Jane should be just about waking up - Monday morning on the other side of the world.

KevinS
Posts: 9355
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 7th, 2020, 2:01 pm

Sunday is a good PL day for me.

Jmbau13
Posts: 831
Joined: June 10th, 2019, 7:22 pm
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Post by Jmbau13 » September 7th, 2020, 8:34 pm

johnb2 wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 3:46 pm
Sorry 'bout dat. :oops:

Jane should be just about waking up - Monday morning on the other side of the world.
You're in John.
regards
Jane Bennett

johnb2
Posts: 1895
Joined: September 10th, 2011, 9:41 am
Location: Ohio

Post by johnb2 » September 8th, 2020, 6:07 pm


KevinS
Posts: 9355
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 10th, 2020, 8:43 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 10:34 am
Ch 1 PL OK!
Oops, I forgot to 'ping' you.
Sunday is a good PL day for me.

Post Reply