COMPLETE - SOLO Benjamin Franklin by Robin McKown - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » September 25th, 2020, 8:16 am

hi! The wedding was so nice, despite being tiny. :)

I needed a few days to recoup, but I'm pulling things now to PL -
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections
5 wks so far of my own Covid. My father-in-law died from it after we contracted it at the funeral for my mother-in-law, who died in Oct of lung cancer discovered in Sep. Be well! recording on hold, PL/edit happening

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » September 25th, 2020, 8:35 am

(The only thing about this section for PL Notes is that the end silence is 7 seconds)

Yeah, people think our current social situation, with the city riots, is alarming and indicative that our nation is dissolving. . . when, if you are a reader of historic sources, it's easy to see that our continent has been rife with periodic violence, rioting, unrest and mayhem - from all races, from the colonial days. I was just real-life reading of all the tarring and feathering and town-or-camp burning that various migrating groups did to each other in the push Westward.
My Sections
5 wks so far of my own Covid. My father-in-law died from it after we contracted it at the funeral for my mother-in-law, who died in Oct of lung cancer discovered in Sep. Be well! recording on hold, PL/edit happening

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » September 25th, 2020, 11:40 am

Mare and I were having this exact same discussion the other night (right after I recorded this)!

Well, that was an easy fix! All set!

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » September 25th, 2020, 12:04 pm

so funny :)

OK! all PL OK now :thumbs:
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » September 26th, 2020, 3:36 pm

Chapter 9 is up!

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » September 29th, 2020, 7:50 am

Chapter 9 is PL OK :thumbs:
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » October 1st, 2020, 2:58 pm

Chapter 10 is up. I was much more distracted than usually both during recording and during editing, so who knows???? :?

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » October 1st, 2020, 6:01 pm

Hehe :)

I've pulled the chapter, but it might now be until Monday that I can listen to it. We're leaving pre-dawn to drive for a final visit with Scott's mom. :(
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » October 1st, 2020, 8:41 pm

So sorry that you are going through this sad time.

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » October 7th, 2020, 10:38 am

Chapter 10 is PL OK :thumbs:

Poor Skugg.

And, it seems, squirrels were popular pets at one time.
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » October 8th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Poor Skugg indeed! Imagine it having to be shipped across the ocean only to be killed by a dog! I kind of like the name Skugg, though.
Chapter 11 is all set. I am having more trouble than usual adjusting for background noise. My theory is that the air is so bad that chunks of it are banging against the microphone :P .

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » October 10th, 2020, 10:06 am

Bad air has certainly been a constant issue for the last two months. I can't get rid of this dry cough; sure it won't go away until the fires stop. :(

By the way, I didn't pick up any bothersome background noise on 11, which is PL OK :thumbs:
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » October 13th, 2020, 4:01 pm

Well, that's good to know - I guess all that editing helps, after all. Thanks!

Chapter 12 is up.

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins » October 17th, 2020, 10:33 am

Section 12 is PL OK :thumbs:
My Sections

Ciufi

Post by Ciufi » October 17th, 2020, 11:37 am

Thanks!
Chapter 13 is in the MW.