COMPLETE - SOLO Benjamin Franklin by Robin McKown - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

I am going to throw 14 n the MW so I do not forget about it, but there is absolutely NO rush. Take care.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Got it :) I put it in my PL queue.

Just kinda slogging through Life at the moment. Normal downer stuff from funeral and all, and then this morning got a text that Scott's Dad just tested positive for Covid, so Scott, being a health care worker, had to get tested, which came back this afternoon as positive, and I just got home from going in to get a test pulled from me since we live together. I don't see how, if he's positive, I could be anything but positive, as well.

I am not amused.

At least I don't have to go to the grocery store today anymore, or do any cooking. Ha! Thank goodness for DoorDash.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

So sorry to hear this. How incredibly stressful. Hoping for the best outcome for all of you.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you, Ciufi - So far, it's just been like I have a moderate head cold. :)

Drinking lots of hot lemon water this week!

Chapter 13 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 14 is PL OK :thumbs:

Wow! We're so close to the end!
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

We are! I am amazed! I am casting about for a new solo project. I'm very drawn to the Narrative of William Wells Brown, a Fugitive Slave. Can't decide.
Sincerely hope you and your husband are doing okay.
Chapter 15 is up whenever you feel up to it.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Chapter 15 is PL OK :thumbs:

I hadn't heard of William Wells Brown yet.

Feeling a tiny better each day!
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

I hope you are continuing to get a little better every day. When you are up to a diversion, here is chapter 16.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Oops - I listened to Section 16 yesterday afternoon and forgot to mark it - PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks! Glad to hear you are feeling up to it. I just finished our LAST CHAPTER. Again, no rush at all . No need to push yourself.
I am going to kind of miss this book. I really liked it!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Ciufi -

I finally crawled out of my hole enough to get back to LibriVox work. Thank you so much for being understanding. I'll have this PL'd by this evening.
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Woohoo! There it is - Section 17 is excellently read, as usual, and is PL OK :thumbs:

Which makes another audiobook for you. :) :clap:

Yes, I also enjoyed this one.
~Lynette * -
Ciufi

Post by Ciufi »

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate you sticking this one out with everything that has been descending on you recently.
I have been unable to decide on a new project, so am busy with collaborative books. I will let you know when I have one, but I certainly will understand if you want to hold off. Still, you have been such a great proof listener that I have to give you first dibs!
Wishing you the very best.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Aww, thanks, Ciufi :) I can't wait for another solo book with you. Whenever you're finished with the collaboratives and ready for your own again, I'll undoubtedly be up for it. 8-)
~Lynette * -
linny

Post by linny »

I'll start cataloging. Congratulations!