COMPLETE: The Call of the Wildflower by Henry S. Salt -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 16th, 2020, 1:18 am

silverquill wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 8:53 pm
Let me take 8 and 20, if I may.
All set! Thank you!

Owlivia
Posts: 396
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » August 16th, 2020, 1:25 pm

🦉

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 16th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Owlivia wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 1:25 pm
Chapter 19, Felons and Outlaws

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/callofthewildflower_19_salt_128kb.mp3

run time: 07:31
Thank you!

jenno
Posts: 1052
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » August 17th, 2020, 1:32 am

Could I claim chapters 6 and 7 please ?

Jennifer

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 17th, 2020, 6:29 am

jenno wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:32 am
Could I claim chapters 6 and 7 please ?

Jennifer
You're all set! Thank you!

JaneGrey17
Posts: 37
Joined: August 16th, 2020, 3:40 pm

Post by JaneGrey17 » August 17th, 2020, 7:00 am

Hey y’all!
I am JaneGrey17 😉 and that’s what I would like to be referred to when my readings are posted.
I am new to this whole LibriVox reading and am excited to get started!
I would like to Read the passages:
10 A Sandy Common
11 Quaintness of Flowers 🌸

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 17th, 2020, 8:29 am

JaneGrey17 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 7:00 am
Hey y’all!
I am JaneGrey17 😉 and that’s what I would like to be referred to when my readings are posted.
I am new to this whole LibriVox reading and am excited to get started!
I would like to Read the passages:
10 A Sandy Common
11 Quaintness of Flowers 🌸
Welcome! You're going to have a lot of fun here.

I've reserved Sections 10 and 11 for you, but we do ask that you check your technical specifications for LibriVox by taking the one-minute test. It's not an audition; we just want to make sure you record in mono and stuff like that. Please check your welcome e-mail and all will be explained. And I'll be here to answer questions, too.

ColleenMc
Posts: 1961
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » August 18th, 2020, 4:16 pm

I'd like to do sections 12 and 14 please!

Colleen
Colleen McMahon

No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Banzai

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 18th, 2020, 4:33 pm

ColleenMc wrote:
August 18th, 2020, 4:16 pm
I'd like to do sections 12 and 14 please!

Colleen
That's great! I'll PL them.

Esmina
Posts: 71
Joined: March 10th, 2018, 9:01 pm
Location: Australia

Post by Esmina » August 19th, 2020, 4:41 am

Hello!

May I please do sections 4 and 22?

Thank you!
The more humans I meet, the more I love my dogs.

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 19th, 2020, 5:24 am

Esmina wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 4:41 am
Hello!

May I please do sections 4 and 22?

Thank you!
Thank you! I'll sign you up!

acousticwave
Posts: 278
Joined: March 22nd, 2012, 4:41 am

Post by acousticwave » August 19th, 2020, 6:57 am

Hello KevinS
May I claim Chapter 5?

Angela

KevinS
Posts: 10134
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 19th, 2020, 7:25 am

acousticwave wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 6:57 am
Hello KevinS
May I claim Chapter 5?

Angela
Yes! Thank you!



Post Reply