[Complete] The Theory of the Theatre, and Other Principles of Dramatic Criticism by Clayton Hamilton - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Just a quick update for our MC & DPL, as well as anyone else out there who may be looking forward to getting this one wrapped up.

I know we're very close to the two month deadline for the outstanding sections, but it's looking like we're going to have to extend slightly. I sadly haven't been able to carve out much recording time lately, but hope to find time for the preface & Chapter 1 within the next week or so.

I've also reached out to thestorygirl via PM, who says she hopes to have her sections ready in the next few weeks.

Thanks again everyone!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

OooThatsNifty wrote: October 6th, 2020, 2:03 pm Just a quick update for our MC & DPL, as well as anyone else out there who may be looking forward to getting this one wrapped up.

I know we're very close to the two month deadline for the outstanding sections, but it's looking like we're going to have to extend slightly. I sadly haven't been able to carve out much recording time lately, but hope to find time for the preface & Chapter 1 within the next week or so.

I've also reached out to thestorygirl via PM, who says she hopes to have her sections ready in the next few weeks.

Thanks again everyone!
Entirely your choice whether or not to grant extensions 8-)
thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hello to everyone--
I just checked in to see the project status and had a chance to PL Section #13 by the story girl. It is PL Okay--and is excellent--and can be moved to the MW. :D

No worries about extending the time; I'll check back in to make sure I catch sections to PL.

Thanks,
Lora
thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

ADKreader1122 wrote: October 29th, 2020, 1:12 pm Hello to everyone--
I just checked in to see the project status and had a chance to PL Section #13 by the story girl. It is PL Okay--and is excellent--and can be moved to the MW. :D

No worries about extending the time; I'll check back in to make sure I catch sections to PL.

Thanks,
Lora
Thanks! I'm currently working on the others...
UPDATE: My other sections are mostly edited, but have a few mistakes to fix up on them. Will be in soon!
thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

To Thestorygirl--

Both sections #14 and #19 are PL Okay--very well done! I will let the BC upload the files.

Thank you!
Lora
thestorygirl

Post by thestorygirl »

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Section #21 is PL Okay--Thank you!

L. :)
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

The preface and section #1 are both PL Okay--that's awesome. On to the next step!

Lora
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Hooray! Thanks very much!

I suppose that means we'll soon be off to the catalog - excellent work everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

OooThatsNifty wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:40 pm Hooray! Thanks very much!

I suppose that means we'll soon be off to the catalog - excellent work everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:
It’s almost done... I set it going a couple of hours ago.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you. I really enjoyed this book. Since I do a lot of plays here, it was nice to find out something about them and how they actually worked (or didn't). I have bookmarked the etext for later reference.

Todd