COMPLETE [SOLO] Thus Spake Zarathustra by Nietzsche-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Section 79 is PL OK :thumbs:

Section 80 needs a little amp, coming in at 85 dB
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

OK! There we are! :) Everything is so nicely read.

The last two sections also need amplification.

81 is only at 84.2 dB, and 82 is at 84.7 dB
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Thanks so much for the kind words!! I'm super happy you enjoyed the readings :D I really enjoyed reading Nietzsche and I think I will continue reading more of his works for LV. Also thanks much for the PL-ing :9:

Ok, I amplified the volume on those sections and have uploaded them. How are they now?

Hope all is very well and thanks again!!
John
LCaulkins wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 9:29 am OK! There we are! :) Everything is so nicely read.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

jvanstan wrote: October 24th, 2020, 2:08 pm Thanks so much for the kind words!! I'm super happy you enjoyed the readings :D I really enjoyed reading Nietzsche and I think I will continue reading more of his works for LV. Also thanks much for the PL-ing :9:

Ok, I amplified the volume on those sections and have uploaded them. How are they now?

Hope all is very well and thanks again!!
John
LCaulkins wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 9:29 am OK! There we are! :) Everything is so nicely read.
Woohoo! All files are PL OK now. :clap: :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/thus-spake-zarathustra-by-friedrich-nietzsche-2/