[COMPLETE] A Winter of Content by Laura Lee Davidson - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 7th, 2020, 2:05 pm

reyeball wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:40 pm
KevinS wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 4:34 pm
reyeball wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 3:30 pm
for 14 at 8:22 there is a beeping sound
Ch 14 correction.

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/winterofcontent_14_davidson_128kb.mp3 (14:07)

Gosh, I'm sorry! I bet that came as a shock!

I greatly appreciated your doing this PL!
Thanks! 14 and 15-17 are all good
Thank you!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

reyeball
Posts: 49
Joined: June 15th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Post by reyeball » August 10th, 2020, 12:06 pm

18-20 are good!

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 10th, 2020, 12:22 pm

reyeball wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 12:06 pm
18-20 are good!
Hey, that's great! Thanks very much for your help!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 10th, 2020, 12:24 pm

linny wrote:
Ready for the catalog, I think.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

reyeball
Posts: 49
Joined: June 15th, 2020, 12:57 pm

Post by reyeball » August 10th, 2020, 4:11 pm

KevinS wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 12:22 pm
reyeball wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 12:06 pm
18-20 are good!
Hey, that's great! Thanks very much for your help!
No problem. I'm happy to help!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14378
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 11th, 2020, 12:09 pm

I'll start cataloging in the AM. Congratulations! :clap:

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 11th, 2020, 12:33 pm

linny wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 12:09 pm
I'll start cataloging in the AM. Congratulations! :clap:
Thank you!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14378
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 12th, 2020, 11:59 am

Kevin,
Your project is deriving at IA. It should be finished tonight but I'm finished for the day so I'll check it in the morning.

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm

linny wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 11:59 am
Kevin,
Your project is deriving at IA. It should be finished tonight but I'm finished for the day so I'll check it in the morning.
All good! Thank you!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14378
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 12th, 2020, 4:21 pm

IA has been taking ages. Some projects are taking more than 24 hours to derive. You’re in there. Eventually it will finish. Nice thing about so many folks being home all the time now is getting new readers. Down side is more completed projects per month than ever before and therefore IA has been getting bogged down.

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 12th, 2020, 4:49 pm

linny wrote:
August 12th, 2020, 4:21 pm
IA has been taking ages. Some projects are taking more than 24 hours to derive. You’re in there. Eventually it will finish. Nice thing about so many folks being home all the time now is getting new readers. Down side is more completed projects per month than ever before and therefore IA has been getting bogged down.
Not to worry!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14378
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » August 13th, 2020, 10:24 am

WooHoo! We made it. This project is now available in the catalog https://librivox.org/a-winter-of-content-by-laura-lee-davidson/

KevinS
Posts: 9059
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 13th, 2020, 10:33 am

linny wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 10:24 am
WooHoo! We made it. This project is now available in the catalog https://librivox.org/a-winter-of-content-by-laura-lee-davidson/
Thank you!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Post Reply