Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Well done! A seamless edit, and you are all done! Thanks Jenn! :D
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Thank you for the encouragement, Devorah! Here's Act 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aliasmisssherlock_dickbrewster_2_128kb.mp3 2:56
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

mightyfelix wrote: July 19th, 2020, 8:31 pm Well done! A seamless edit, and you are all done! Thanks Jenn! :D
Great! Thanks!
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Henry Markham in the MW ready for PL. Go give HIM the 3rd degree and see if he likes it!

Thanks, Todd
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

Here's the final narrator recording - act 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aliasmisssherlock_narrator_4_128kb.mp3 @ 15.26
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Salvationist wrote: July 20th, 2020, 3:20 pm Thank you for the encouragement, Devorah! Here's Act 2:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aliasmisssherlock_dickbrewster_2_128kb.mp3 2:56
Both PL ok. Well done! :clap:
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ToddHW wrote: July 21st, 2020, 8:11 am Henry Markham in the MW ready for PL. Go give HIM the 3rd degree and see if he likes it!

Thanks, Todd
Well, sir, if y'don't mind my sayin' so, sir... er, that is, well Act 4 is ok, but, pardon me, sir... I think I found some teensy problems with Act 3? I mean, that is, you don't have to change anything of course, but, well, unless you want to...

1:04 OPTIONAL The line here is "D' know what right he has here." I think (though I'm not sure) that this should be closer to what we'd probably write as "dunno." You read it kind of as "D'ya know what right he has here?" like a question. It works this way, but I think it's not what was meant.
2:01 Script reads "I guess we know our business and what's right and fair..." I hear "I guess we know our business and that's right and fair..." Small change, so probably OPTIONAL as well.
4:15 OPTIONAL also. Script says ma'am, I hear madam.

:) :) :)
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Act 3 stage directions are PL ok.
One tiny fix for Act 4.

8:14 Script reads "Sarah is down R. C. as Markham enters." I hear "Sarah is coming down R. C. as Markham enters." Not quite the same thing with that added word in there.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

mightyfelix wrote: July 24th, 2020, 1:35 pm
ToddHW wrote: July 21st, 2020, 8:11 am Henry Markham in the MW ready for PL. Go give HIM the 3rd degree and see if he likes it!

Thanks, Todd
Well, sir, if y'don't mind my sayin' so, sir... er, that is, well Act 4 is ok, but, pardon me, sir... I think I found some teensy problems with Act 3? I mean, that is, you don't have to change anything of course, but, well, unless you want to...

1:04 OPTIONAL The line here is "D' know what right he has here." I think (though I'm not sure) that this should be closer to what we'd probably write as "dunno." You read it kind of as "D'ya know what right he has here?" like a question. It works this way, but I think it's not what was meant.
2:01 Script reads "I guess we know our business and what's right and fair..." I hear "I guess we know our business and that's right and fair..." Small change, so probably OPTIONAL as well.

Fixes made as you suggest for Act 3.

Thanks - especially for having the script copies in the PL note! - Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

ToddHW wrote: July 25th, 2020, 12:30 pm
mightyfelix wrote: July 24th, 2020, 1:35 pm

Thanks, Todd

Fixes made as you suggest for Act 3.

Thanks - especially for having the script copies in the PL note! - Todd
PL ok!
MichaelMaggs

Post by MichaelMaggs »

mightyfelix wrote: July 24th, 2020, 2:16 pm One tiny fix for Act 4.
8:14 Script reads "Sarah is down R. C. as Markham enters." I hear "Sarah is coming down R. C. as Markham enters." Not quite the same thing with that added word in there.
Here is act 4 again with the word omitted:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aliasmisssherlock_narrator_4_128kb.mp3
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd