[Complete] The Romance of the Romanoffs by Joseph McCabe - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
RitaBoutros
Posts: 1482
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » September 18th, 2020, 11:51 am

Lynnet wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 11:45 am
Section 12 PL OK

Anne sounds quite... charming?
Yes, and I thought the Romans were bad!

Pamastasia
Posts: 10
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 10:50 am

Post by Pamastasia » September 18th, 2020, 1:41 pm

Here is Section 7, time: 18:06. I hope it came out okay! I will have section 6 soon if this recording is acceptable

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 18th, 2020, 4:47 pm

Alondra wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 10:35 am
Hi Lynnet:

I would gladly claim Section 11 if that is ok.

Thanks Sandra
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 18th, 2020, 4:48 pm

Pamastasia wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Here is Section 7, time: 18:06. I hope it came out okay! I will have section 6 soon if this recording is acceptable

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3
Thank you

Edit: did I miss section 6?
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

shreyasethi
Posts: 314
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 19th, 2020, 10:57 am

Hello!!!
Here is the corrected section 9 (18:41)-
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_09_mccabe_128kb.mp3
Thanks
-SS
(My this was fun!!!)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 19th, 2020, 11:24 am

shreyasethi wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:57 am
Hello!!!
Here is the corrected section 9 (18:41)-
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_09_mccabe_128kb.mp3
Thanks
-SS
(My this was fun!!!)
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 20th, 2020, 9:28 am

Section 9 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 20th, 2020, 9:50 am

Section 7
~0:16 please add "The Romance of the Romanoffs, by Joseph Martin McCabe. Section 7. A Romanoff Princess Continued"
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Pamastasia
Posts: 10
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 10:50 am

Post by Pamastasia » September 20th, 2020, 2:02 pm

No you didn't miss section 6, I am finishing it hopefully today! Will submit it soon
Lynnet wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 4:48 pm
Pamastasia wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Here is Section 7, time: 18:06. I hope it came out okay! I will have section 6 soon if this recording is acceptable

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3
Thank you

Edit: did I miss section 6?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 20th, 2020, 2:20 pm

Pamastasia wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 2:02 pm
No you didn't miss section 6, I am finishing it hopefully today! Will submit it soon
Lynnet wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 4:48 pm
Pamastasia wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 1:41 pm
Here is Section 7, time: 18:06. I hope it came out okay! I will have section 6 soon if this recording is acceptable

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3
Thank you

Edit: did I miss section 6?
No problem... it's just it wouldn't be the first time if I had missed it :? :roll: :lol:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Pamastasia
Posts: 10
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 10:50 am

Post by Pamastasia » September 20th, 2020, 4:36 pm

Haha!
well here is Section 6, file duration 15:33 :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoff_06_mccabe_128kbps.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 20th, 2020, 4:42 pm

Pamastasia wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 4:36 pm
Haha!
well here is Section 6, file duration 15:33 :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoff_06_mccabe_128kbps.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 21st, 2020, 5:23 am

Section 6 PL OK
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Pamastasia
Posts: 10
Joined: August 13th, 2020, 10:50 am

Post by Pamastasia » September 24th, 2020, 10:10 pm

Lynnet wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:50 am
Section 7
~0:16 please add "The Romance of the Romanoffs, by Joseph Martin McCabe. Section 7. A Romanoff Princess Continued"
Here's the recording for Section 7 with the additional line you requested me to add in! file duration: 18:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22370
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 25th, 2020, 7:55 am

Pamastasia wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 10:10 pm
Lynnet wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:50 am
Section 7
~0:16 please add "The Romance of the Romanoffs, by Joseph Martin McCabe. Section 7. A Romanoff Princess Continued"
Here's the recording for Section 7 with the additional line you requested me to add in! file duration: 18:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/romanoffs_07_mccabe_128kbps.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 1 section remaining

Post Reply