Complete - Antoinette Romances, Vol 3: Queen's Necklace [Dumas] - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 41 - 49 are PL OK. I managed to miss section 50 and have just now downloaded it. :roll:

Edit: Oh, my record of the download says "Failed - No file." I also get a "not found" message now.
Pattymarie
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Thanks, Patty Marie! Glad to hear that things are o.k. on your end and that you've been able to live life and help friends - even the little furry ones ;)

My family is doing well enough. Stef is still working 'in the trenches' at the hospital here and I'm pretty much on full-time daddy duties (schools are online, but basically still closed). We also wear masks when we go places - its now the law in Georgia (although the governor here battled against it for a long time!).

I've uploaded section 50 and 10 more sections :clap: This is definitely not one Dumas' better works, but, eh, its growing on me.

All the best!
John
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

It's growing on me, too, though I've forgotten a few characters and really need to listen to chapters 20 through thirty again to get my bearings straight. :roll: I really liked the early chapters about the queen and Andrea trying to help Jeanne de la Motte and all the trouble over it. Jeanne doesn't seem so worthy of the queen's concern now.
Pattymarie
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Yeah, there are too many characters in this one :roll: I also agree that the early conversations between the Queen, Andrea and Jeanne were pretty interesting. They provide a nice comparison for these final chapters... where Jeanne really starts misbehaving :shock:

I had a bit of time and uploaded many more sections :) Up to 85! :clap:

Best,
John
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Bam! All of the remaining sections are ready :clap:

I'll set up Vol 4 soon :9:
All the best,
John
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Great, please pm me with the link to the new volume. :)
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 50 through 60 are PL OK.
Pattymarie
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Awesome, Patty Marie! I'll set up Vol 4 and send the project your way :)

Also, quick question: Would you be interested in DPL-ing my Nietzsche Zarathustra project? It pretty short sections (generally 5-10 minutes each) and I should have the whole project recording done soon. There have been a few DPL volunteers who just dropped out :/

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=81641

All the best!
John
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Yes, I'll take on the Zarathustra project.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 61 through 68 and sections 70 through 75 are PL OK. I'll mark them in the mw later. I managed to miss downloading section 69 :roll: but have it now. I wonder if it will clarify things I'm confused about in this twisted plot. :?
Pattymarie
jvanstan

Post by jvanstan »

Thanks so much, Patty Marie! Turns out I was too slow over the holidays - and someone else jumped onto the Zarathustra project. No big deal, I'm sure :)

I'll create the vol 4 project soon and will send you a PM when ready :D

Hope all is very well!
John
pattymarie wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 12:46 pm Yes, I'll take on the Zarathustra project.
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 69 and 76 through 95 are PL OK. I'll mark them in the mw over the weekend, so this should be ready for cataloging by Monday.

That's o.k. about the Zarathustra project. I'll listen to it when it's complete.
Pattymarie
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Is this ready for the catalog? Not all sections are marked PL OK.
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Yes, Lynnet,

This is ready for the catalog. I'm sorry, I thought I had marked the remaining files. The are all PL OK. Do I still need to mark them all or can you catalog on the strength of this report?
Pattymarie
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

pattymarie wrote: September 17th, 2020, 10:08 pm Yes, Lynnet,

This is ready for the catalog. I'm sorry, I thought I had marked the remaining files. The are all PL OK. Do I still need to mark them all or can you catalog on the strength of this report?
They all need to be marked PL OK, but I can do it.