COMPLETE A Day's Journey by Netta Syrett - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
ZeppyJ45
Posts: 56
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » August 21st, 2020, 3:14 am

Ah, I missed this, apologies! I've corrected it. Shall I upload it when the other chapters have been recorded, or would you like it re-uploaded sooner?

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 21st, 2020, 4:12 am

No problem - that is why we all need a PLer to catch these things.
You can go ahead and submit your corrected file as soon as it's corrected.

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 21st, 2020, 6:10 am

PL notes for section 19:

3:53 there is a loud background noise
4:51 missing phrase
11:30 I heard "martial" should be "marital"

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10445
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » August 21st, 2020, 6:53 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 6:10 am
11:30 I heard "martial" should be "marital"
That's such an easy mistake! I once went to a martial arts seminar, thinking it was marital arts :oops: :lol:
Either way, I came back with skills that can be useful in marital situations, too :!:

miss stav
Posts: 15675
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » August 21st, 2020, 9:02 am

Wow, sounds like something that could have happened to me too.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 21st, 2020, 1:17 pm

Rapunzelina wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 6:53 am
RitaBoutros wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 6:10 am
11:30 I heard "martial" should be "marital"
That's such an easy mistake! I once went to a martial arts seminar, thinking it was marital arts :oops: :lol:
Either way, I came back with skills that can be useful in marital situations, too :!:
That is too funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 22nd, 2020, 12:58 pm

ZeppyJ45 wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 3:52 am
Sections 17-20 have been recorded:

Section 17: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_17_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 15:36)

Section 18: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_18_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 9:23)

Section 19:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_19_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 14:52)

Section 20: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_20_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration 15:09)

Sorry for the delay! Please let me know if they need any changes/improvements.

Section 20 is PL OK and beautifully read!

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 56
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » August 24th, 2020, 2:29 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 6:10 am
PL notes for section 19:

3:53 there is a loud background noise
4:51 missing phrase
11:30 I heard "martial" should be "marital"
Ah, that's what I get for trying to a new recording method!! I'll fix these things and re-upload it with section 17. Thank you!! :)

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 56
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » August 24th, 2020, 4:29 am

Sections 17 and 19 have been edited and reuploaded:

Section 17: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_17_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 15:36)

Section 19:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_19_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 14:55)

Any further issues, let me know. FYI: sections 21-27 are pending and should be uploaded later this week. :)

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 24th, 2020, 5:08 am

ZeppyJ45 wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 4:29 am
Sections 17 and 19 have been edited and reuploaded:

Section 17: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_17_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 15:36)

Section 19:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_19_syrett_128kb.mp3 (duration: 14:55)

Any further issues, let me know. FYI: sections 21-27 are pending and should be uploaded later this week. :)
Sections 17 and 19 are PL OK :thumbs:

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 56
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » August 24th, 2020, 9:35 am


miss stav
Posts: 15675
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » August 24th, 2020, 11:33 am

Wow. You are amazing. Thank you.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 25th, 2020, 6:33 am

Sec 21 PL note:

16:25 I shall not go tomorrow

Not sure if this is a typo -- did Mayne change his mind about going?
Let me know what you think, based upon what happens in the subsequent chapters

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 56
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » August 25th, 2020, 7:56 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
August 25th, 2020, 6:33 am
Sec 21 PL note:

16:25 I shall not go tomorrow

Not sure if this is a typo -- did Mayne change his mind about going?
Let me know what you think, based upon what happens in the subsequent chapters
Ooh, no, good note. In a later chapter Cecily does actually say something like 'I thought you were in town', so it was definitely my mistake! That should now be fixed:

Section 21:
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/daysjourney_21_syrett_128kb.mp3.mp3 (duration: 17:52)

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1415
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » August 26th, 2020, 4:43 am

Sections 21 and 22 are PL OK

Post Reply