COMPLETE: Birds Vol 1, No 3, March 1897 - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » June 26th, 2020, 1:23 pm

Time to wrap this up and get a new issue going. The reader for 16-17 has not been on the forum since May 24. One month claim for section 17 expired last Monday. I have fixed the issues with section 16 and have reassigned and recorded section 17. So...

Section 16 is ready for spot PL and section 17 is ready for PL!
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

silverquill

Post by silverquill » June 28th, 2020, 9:19 pm

knotyouraveragejo wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 1:23 pm
Time to wrap this up and get a new issue going. The reader for 16-17 has not been on the forum since May 24. One month claim for section 17 expired last Monday. I have fixed the issues with section 16 and have reassigned and recorded section 17. So...

Section 16 is ready for spot PL and section 17 is ready for PL!
Sorry to be be late with these. Our week in the White Mountains did not have good internet connections, but we had birds, butterflies and bears.

Now ALL PL OK, so you can launch this one to the public!
~Larry

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » June 28th, 2020, 10:10 pm

Thanks, Larry. Birds and butterflies sound nice. You can keep the bears! :lol:
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » June 29th, 2020, 9:54 am

Congratulations! This issue of Birds is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/birds-march-1897-by-various/
Jo
My Librivox Solos