[Complete] Memoirs of the Distinguished Men of Science of Great Britain Living in the Years 1807-8 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
DivMS

Post by DivMS »

TriciaG wrote: March 6th, 2021, 8:48 am Oops - I think that misread at 8:04 was actually overzealous editing. :lol:

Fixed - now 10:51
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/menofscience_49_walker_128kb.mp3
Chapter 49: PL OK :thumbs:
Thank You Tricia! :D
Divya
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Off to the catalog!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Thank you to everyone who contributed and to DivMS for PLing. It's been quite a long haul :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/memoirs-of-the-distinguished-men-of-science-of-great-britain-living-in-the-years-1807-8-by-william-walker-jr/
domarisdione

Post by domarisdione »

Lynnet wrote: December 5th, 2020, 3:18 pm
domarisdione wrote: December 5th, 2020, 11:40 am
Lynnet wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 4:53 pm

Thank you for claiming. Just follow any advice you were given when you did your test, and it is unlikely your file will be unsalvageable :mrgreen:
I have uploaded my file. Please let me know if there are any issues and if I need to re-record all or sections.

Best,
domarisdione
We need the link to the file from the uploader 8-) and also the length.
My apologies for not fixing my recording. I ended up contracting COVID and the cough makes rerecording a bit of a mess. Feel free to discard my recording for someone who can provide a smoother delivery and I hope to support Librivox in the future.

Best,
domarisdione
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

domarisdione wrote: March 31st, 2021, 2:02 am
Lynnet wrote: December 5th, 2020, 3:18 pm
domarisdione wrote: December 5th, 2020, 11:40 am

I have uploaded my file. Please let me know if there are any issues and if I need to re-record all or sections.

Best,
domarisdione
We need the link to the file from the uploader 8-) and also the length.
My apologies for not fixing my recording. I ended up contracting COVID and the cough makes rerecording a bit of a mess. Feel free to discard my recording for someone who can provide a smoother delivery and I hope to support Librivox in the future.

Best,
domarisdione
Sorry to hear you’ve been sick but this project is complete and catalogued so there is nothing further to do.