COMPLETE[PLAY]Justice by John Galsworthy - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Moaney is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Cowley is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Falder is PL OK
Please note for future reference there should be more silence between each of the speeches. This helps the editor when putting it all together to separate it out. As I am the editor for this project I can sort this out but please make sure for other projects you leave more silence between speeches. Thanks
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is Captain Danson, the Governor.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_captaindanson_3_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
pyledriver

Post by pyledriver »

I'll take Clipton/Clifton
wib66

Post by wib66 »

pyledriver wrote: June 17th, 2020, 11:17 am I'll take Clipton/Clifton
Thanks that would be great you will have to search for both names in the script many thanks
Michele
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

~ Larry
NOTE: Traveling without internet until March 17
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: June 17th, 2020, 10:57 am Here is Captain Danson, the Governor.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_captaindanson_3_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Todd
THank you for your section Todd
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

THank you for your sections Larry
Michele
pyledriver

Post by pyledriver »

I included "read by" tags for both "Clipton" and "Clifton."

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_clipton_3_128kb.mp3
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

I can take care of those Foreman of the Jury lines if you'd like!

This would be my first contribution to a group dramatic project around here - if there's anything special I should know before getting started, feel free to fill me in :)

EDIT - Where it's only three short lines, I went ahead and recorded it before hearing back. Hope that's alright!

Ready for PL, feedback always welcomed!

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_foreman_1_128kb.mp3
Length: 0:16
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
wib66

Post by wib66 »

pyledriver wrote: June 26th, 2020, 12:16 pm I included "read by" tags for both "Clipton" and "Clifton."

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_clipton_3_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

OooThatsNifty wrote: June 26th, 2020, 2:49 pm I can take care of those Foreman of the Jury lines if you'd like!

This would be my first contribution to a group dramatic project around here - if there's anything special I should know before getting started, feel free to fill me in :)

EDIT - Where it's only three short lines, I went ahead and recorded it before hearing back. Hope that's alright!

Ready for PL, feedback always welcomed!

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/justice_foreman_1_128kb.mp3
Length: 0:16
No problem thank you for recording this section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for James How
Act 1
Not sure if the file has been cut short but there are a lot of lines not recorded at the end of the file starting from the line

Whats that
There are another 49 lines in act 1.

Act 4
There is a line missing at the beginning

'Quite well. How are you, Falder?'

THanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Governor Danson is PL OK thanks
Michele