[COMPLETE] The Ancient Allan by H. Rider Haggard - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 16 Now ready.
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

16 PL OK!
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

Ch 17 Is now done.
I added the Summary to the beginning of the book's post some time ago. I hope it saved properly.
Somehow, my summary of an early book didn't get saved to that one.

Thanks for your help in this!

Keith
Like a story that we wish was never ending, we know sometime we must reach the final page. Still we carry on just pretending that there'll always be one more book to go. - Fading Lights, Genesis
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

17 PL OK. Finished!

Will catalog this later today. Summary in the first post seems to be the same as that on the Project Screen (used in cataloging).
Keratak

Post by Keratak »

I guess I should have specified, if there're words in the summary, that's the one I want. I waited until I was done with the book, because I had NO idea where this story was going.

Thanks again!

Keith
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-ancient-allan-by-h-rider-haggard/

Let me know if anything is amiss. Congrats! Nice addition to the LV catalog.